The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

I dont see why people hate Madeleine in SP,she is exactly how French women act,take it from one who knows back in the day ...a slight arrogance (or more so.)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,832
    DSC_0014.JPG

It's a tanker I think @barryt007 9.30pm from Tracy lol

Have you given me a secret code i cant open ?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    barryt007 wrote: »

Just fixed it check again mate :)
    There is even some smoke from the tanker

Just fixed it check again mate :)

Nope,nothing...where is this tanker ?? haha

Even the way CraigBond stands in SP is so bloody arrogant..you feel he is going to lay an egg the way his legs are so far apart.

SP is not moving from #24th at this rate...and the piss filter is really annoying me now.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Ive already been on here talking more than concentrating on SP so i think that explains all....the train fight scene soon so i might disappear for that,but this is a slog and just not interesting.
    People who compare this tripe to SF are mad,the only comparison is the same score,which worked in SF but thats been ruined now by the lazy copy and paste score in SP.

FYEO and TLD are safe tonight for sure,SP has fallen even further away ...once it hits London i'm turning it off.
    Untitled1.png

Zoom in its easier to see.
    SP is poor unfortunately I would rather watch DAD at least that's entertaining.

Not even a mark on Bond after being beaten to shit by Mr Hinx...so so so so so so lazy.
    DAD i actually like for 3/4 of it,with a great soundtrack,and is a 40th year celebration so its fine to me, and can tolerate the end...this is about 15 mins away from the waste of money explosion and then being turned off...i did try.

Not even a mark on Bond after being beaten to shit by Mr Hinx...so so so so so so lazy.
    DAD i actually like for 3/4 of it and can tolerate the end...this is about 15 mins away from the waste of money explosion and then being turned off...i did try.

It's a shame as the Hinx fight is one of the best in the series, SP is by the numbers and character decisions make little sense, it's garbage. At least DAD knows its daft.
    Untitled1.png

Nice one ..i have zoomed in but i dont know of a tanker with the Bridge in the middle,normally its at the back to stabalize the ship against the cargo etc...odd.
    Untitled1.png

Nice one ..i have zoomed in but i dont know of a tanker with the Bridge in the middle,normally its at the back to stabalize the ship against the cargo etc...odd.

More odd that it vanishes afterwards, its probably someone doodling on the film lol

DAD i actually like for 3/4 of it and can tolerate the end...this is about 15 mins away from the waste of money explosion and then being turned off...i did try.

It's a shame as the Hinx fight is one of the best in the series, SP is by the numbers and character decisions make little sense, it's garbage. At least DAD knows its daft.

Exactly,and i see it as another MR..i actually have a thread on here if someone can find it....something like 'was DAD Brosnans MR'....

Exactly,and i see it as another MR..i actually have a thread on here if someone can find it....something like 'was DAD Brosnans MR'....

I love MR though Barry, Moore and Ken Adam are major factors, I love how bizarre the film is.

I love MR though Barry, Moore and Ken Adam are major factors, I love how bizarre the film is.

Exactly..thats why i wonder why DAD gets a bad press,as both follow the same format,just DAD tries too hard due to the 40th anniversary.

Barry,Moore and Adams though,of course salvage it as they could with any film,making it a Xmas classic for me as boy,and me meeting and chatting to Sir Roger for quite a while twice,as i did ,bless him ,showed me how much he loved playing Bond his way,was a lovely man,and was an ambassador for bond 100000%
    OK torture scene in SP and i'm turning it off..pathetic shit.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,832

Exactly..thats why i wonder why DAD gets a bad press,as both follow the same format,just DAD tries too hard due to the 40th anniversary.

Barry,Moore and Adams though,of course salvage it as they could with any film,making it a Xmas classic for me as boy,and me meeting and chatting to Sir Roger for quite a while twice,as i did ,bless him ,showed me how much he loved playing Bond his way,was a lovely man,and was an ambassador for bond 100000%

Sir Roger is a legend great sense of humour, I never met him though like many you can't help but have respect for him.

You have to take Bonds films in context of what they are trying to achieve, SF for example fell short of its objectives and that's why its a Skyfail

Sir Roger is a legend great sense of humour, I never met him though like many you can't help but have respect for him.

You have to take Bonds films in context of what they are trying to achieve, SFfor example fell short of its objectives and that's why is a Skyfail

I think SF delivers so we will leave it at that hahaha.

As for Sir Roger,take it from one who knows - he IS he legend you think the is...what you see is what he was,God bless him.
    The Gumbold office scene very atmospheric.
    The Quarterdeck scene with M is fantastic.
    OHMSS is easily one of the best films cinematically, every set and location pops with detail and fibrance.
    I always thought Bond's blonde ally looked like Les Dennis.
    God dam Blofelds angels of death are hot.
    Forget Ruby Bartlett look to your right 007 (Whilst Bond is sat eating dinner)
    Barry's music throughout this film is exceptional, one of his best Bond scores
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Okay. M scene. I wonder what 008 is like. He seems to be mentioned more than any of the others.

Q scene. I've always liked the key chain.

How can a sexy Moneypenny be a bad thing? She actually moves the plot along for a change.

The Aston is beautiful.

I can't believe some people actually support communism.

Dalton, Brosnan, and Craig all have a scene in the bathroom during their debut films.

Kara isn't much of a housekeeper.

They really went all in for the baggy look for Dalton's wardrobe. Honestly, I prefer it over the overly tight Craig suits. At least this is more in line with my style.

I guess Bond doesn't like music all that much.

The car chase is good. Doesn't really fit Dalton's Bond but I can get behind it. Don't be so critical. And that's coming from a Virgo lol.

Nothing to declare. Gorgeous shot of the mountains.
    I just watched OHMSS on Wednesday. I love that movie so much. Every aspect is absolutely top-notch - including George Lazenby as James Bond.
    Remington wrote: »
    Okay. M scene. I wonder what 008 is like. He seems to be mentioned more than any of the others.

Q scene. I've always liked the key chain.

How can a sexy Moneypenny be a bad thing? She actually moves the plot along for a change.

The Aston is beautiful.

I can't believe some people actually support communism.

Dalton, Brosnan, and Craig all have a scene in the bathroom during their debut films.

Kara isn't much of a housekeeper.

They really went all in for the baggy look for Dalton's wardrobe. Honestly, I prefer it over the overly tight Craig suits. At least this is more in line with my style.

I guess Bond doesn't like music all that much.

The car chase is good. Doesn't really fit Dalton's Bond but I can get behind it. Don't be so critical. And that's coming from a Virgo lol.

Nothing to declare. Gorgeous shot of the mountains.

My favorite scene in TLD is Bond's reaction after the death of Saunders.