BOND 23 - "Working on James Bond almost A week already..."

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited October 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 3,277
The Prop guy Bud Wilkinson is working on his first Bond movie, which has already started a week ago.

<i>"I've been working on James Bond almost A week already. Time goes to fast!"</i>

xxx

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    No shock there, the props need to be ready with filming only three weeks away.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 4,619
    Judi Dench will start rehearsing on Monday and filming begins in 17 days! Can you believe it, in 17 days we'll see the first spy photos of the filming of Bond 23! (hopefully) \:D/
    It'll be the whole cast rehearsing on Monday I would think though. And yes, 17 days to go.

When filming hits Pinewood in just over a month, maybe EON will tell us who's in Bond 23 at long last.
    Can you believe it, in 17 days we'll see the first spy photos of the filming of Bond 23! (hopefully) \:D/
    That's what you're excited for? When EON annouced the title for QUANTUM OF SOLACE, it was accompanied by B-roll footage that had already been shot. I think footage is more interesting that grainy spy photos.
    When filming hits Pinewood in just over a month, maybe EON will tell us who's in Bond 23 at long last.
    Isn't the (expected) press conference to annouce the start of filming? I'm pretty sure EON announced Olga Kurylenko and Matthieu Amalric last time around.
    Isn't the (expected) press conference to annouce the start of filming? I'm pretty sure EON announced Olga Kurylenko and Matthieu Amalric last time around.
    We'd known about them in December and early January. And the cast press release came on the 7th with the conference two weeks afterwards. Filming will be well underway by the time all is unveiled.
    I think footage is more interesting that grainy spy photos.
    Grainy spy photos? Last time we got high-quality spy photos from the sets. Even from Panama and/or Chile!

Then they're not really spy photos, are they? If they're high-quality shots, they were probably released by EON.
    Then they're not really spy photos, are they? If they're high-quality shots, they were probably released by EON.
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/917871/daniel-craig-quantum-of-solace-03/fullsize/

Not grainy and not released by EON...
    Whatever. But honestly, I think you're been a little over-zealous. Your first post seems to imply that "spy shots" will emerge on the first day of filming. I doubt EON would let that happen. The first shots that will be released will be released by them.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 4,619
    Whatever. But honestly, I think you're been a little over-zealous. Your first post seems to imply that "spy shots" will emerge on the first day of filming. I doubt EON would let that happen. The first shots that will be released will be released by them.
    If filming starts on November 7th in central London, then we'll get high-quality spy photos on November 7th. EON may release official photos before that of course.

If filming starts on November 7th in central London, then we'll get high-quality spy photos on November 7th.
    You sound very certain of that, and yet you have no gurantees. What if the first thing EON films is a series of indoor scenes in a restricted access building so that they can control the first set pictures?
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited October 2011 Posts: 1,182
    The first shots that will be released will be released by them.
    You sound very certain of that, and yet you have no gurantees... ;-)
    What if the first thing EON films is a series of indoor scenes in a restricted access building so that they can control the first set pictures?
    And what if the first thing they film is a series of outdoor scenes where photographers can get spy shots of the filming?

And even if it is indoor scenes they're shooting first, that doesn't necessarily mean we won't get spy photos. If my memory serves well, CR started filming indoors and the first photos we got were spy shots of Craig getting inside the set.

The fact is no one outside EON knows what kind of scenes they're going to film first, or when the first photos will come out, but it's very likely we'll get something in the first week of shooting.

EDIT: I checked on my computer, here's a couple of photos we got when filming of CR started:
    http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3627/jamesbonddanielcraig1.jpg
    http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6404/jamesbonddanielcraig2.jpg
    The fact is no one outside EON knows what kind of scenes they're going to film first, or when the first photos will come out, but it's very likely we'll get something in the first week of shooting.
    The first scenes will be the car chase on the 7th.

This is what we got last time. These were released on the 4th Janaury, one day after filming began:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_22_prod_diary02.php3?t=&s=articles&id=01766
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion shadow, and if fans are over-zealous then good for them.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Well, that's according to The Sun, isn't it? I mean, it's a rumour, not a confirmed fact.
    Well, that's according to The Sun, isn't it? I mean, it's a rumour, not a confirmed fact.
    I think it's very likely that will be the case. Some things The Sun gets right and I think this is one of them. The cast will be rehearsing from Monday for two weeks and the Range Rover Evoque was delivered today. It all fits.