The James Bond Quote Conversation

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    You noticed.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Whereas you couldn't see what's right in front of you.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    What sharp little eyes you've got.
    Do those blue eyes still recognize you?
    What about the rest of you?
    The opposite sex won't survive it.
    I'm not sure I can survive your best.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    "Vanity does have its price."
    There isn't enough room for me and your ego.
    "It seems quite difficult....but it isn't is it?"
    No, it's the right size. For me, that is.
    Unusually small for a Nymphalis polychloros.
    Stop fiddling with things you don't understand. You might have killed him.
    Need I remind you, 007, that you have a licence to kill, not to break the traffic laws.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I love a drive in the country! Don't you?
    I enjoy a spirited ride as much as the next girl, but...
    Where's the kick-starter?
    Don't get any ideas; Mr. Bond.
    Just a little stiffness...
    For your husband, yes. But what about you?
    Straight up..with a twist.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    It’s on the bracelet on your ankle.
    As long as collar and cuffs match...
    "We are playing strict rules, I'm afraid this costs you the hole and the match."
    Pardon me, do you have a match?
    edited June 2018 Posts: 13,944
    It seems you have competition, Mr Bond, and from where I sit, I fancy you will find the lady's figure hard to match.
    Who is the competition?
    Fraulein Bunt will receive you.
    We play for dollars.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    The dollar isn't what it was.