GoldenEye 007: Reloaded - Combat Walkthrough

2»

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Yeah, and we got both of them last year. Too bad we're not getting a NEW game this year.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 2,107
    It's still new to some. And I still play Nightfire before a new movie comes out. My point being ; we have two rather new games to occupy our time before Bond 23, both starring Craig as Bond.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    @Agent007391

Wow... someone likes being a major buzzkill for people who are actually excited to play this game...

who cares if it's a year old - who cares that we could've played it on the Wii... most of us didn't - because A.) We are not dumb enough to waste money to buy a system to only play one game... and B.) the Wii is for the kiddies..
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Actually, the Wii is NOT for kiddies. The system has a modest collection of M rated games, none of which I'd suggest a kid play. And the T rated games are quite mature for Nintendo consoles.

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from buying Reloaded, I'm just saying that I'm disappointed that we're not getting a NEW Bond game.
    And I still play Nightfire before a new movie comes out.
    Not the game I'd play before a new movie comes out, but, to each his own.
    We should just be happy we're getting a next-gen version of the best Bond game since the original Goldeneye.

And I still play Nightfire before a new movie comes out.
    Not the game I'd play before a new movie comes out, but, to each his own.
    It's not the only game. I play them all, read some books and watch all the movies before the new movie comes out ;)

It's not the only game. I play them all, read some books and watch all the movies before the new movie comes out ;)
    Oh. Okay. Wait, even Rogue Agent?
    I don't own nor didn't finish GERA. That game was... well, poopoo.
    That's putting it mildly, SharkBait...