BOND #7 or DANIEL# 5 hairstyle preference thread.

First time starting a new thread- if there is one like this already please feel free to merge.
So with all the candidates out there for Bond #7, who so far seems to have the most Bondian hair style? Also if a new Bond is chosen for BOND 25, what type of haircut would you prefer the new 007 to sport to establish his individual Bond image?
George and Roger on their first outings had pretty much modified Sean in YOLT haircuts in their first films. Medium sideburns, very lightly tapered at the nape and above the ears. Tim, in TLD had it slightly longer around the ears, fuller in the back and not tapered. Similar length to Rogers in OP and AVTAK, really. Pierce's in GE is essentially his Remington Steele look from the last season, again longer, and over the ears like Tim's. Standard length at that time worn by Robert Urich, Val Kilmer (in Batman Forever) and countless men in the late 80s/early 90s. No clippers required.
Dan on the other hand had a different look in CR. Biggest difference here was the top was considerably shortened and texturized. A haircut I still see people wear ten years later and only modified throughout his 4 films. If he returns I think his SP look was the best. Something similar would be fine.
Of the photos I've seen of Aidan Turner, that period piece of him in the tux shows a somewhat Fleming esque look. If he were to get the part THAT's how I'd want him to look.
Tom Hiddleston has it short on the sides/tapered at the neck and long enough on the top to style. I really don't mind that look (reminds me of Bogart's in To Have and Have Not). I can't picture Tom in a Brosnan GE style, though. Tom Hardy? Well I don't know. I guess similar to Sean's TB era I suppose.
Any opinions on this?

Comments

• SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    I like the Bond actors to have a very short hair style pretty much like Pierce from Tomorrow never dies- Die another day. Even for Pierce his long hairstyle was a bitt too much.

My favourite Modern Day Hair Cut will have to be Daniel Craig in Spectre. Also I think we have a haircut post somewhere already but I cannot find it for the life of me
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    My favourite Modern Day Hair Cut will have to be Daniel Craig in Spectre. Also I think we have a haircut post somewhere already but I cannot find it for the life of me

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/2567/the-hair-thread/p6
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Link provided
This discussion has been closed.