Skyfall Fan Arts

Comments

• I wish they'd actually had Jeffrey Deaver write the novelization for Skyfall. The movie needs a book tie-in, and Jeffrey Deaver deserves another whack at Bond after Carte Blanche.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    I wish they'd actually had Jeffrey Deaver write the novelization for Skyfall. The movie needs a book tie-in, and Jeffrey Deaver deserves another whack at Bond after Carte Blanche.

i agree - i am disappointed that Deaver wasn't given a chance to pen a second novel - or even a Skyfall adaptation... i didn't mind Carte Blanche - i found it very entertaining read.. the only part that threw me off as a "i couldn't see Bond doing that" was the whole setting up the fake office just protect his cover - that i didn't buy so much.. but the whole tracking down Hydt to the museum because he thought a bomb was about to go off, and the fight and escape from a collapsing building i thought were very much Bond moments. And they were both extremely well written, page turning suspense i thought.. - and i would love to see them use these elements in future films

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    op3copycopy.png
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Great job, I was expecting to see something similar as the FINAL Theatrical Poster.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 269
    Here is my first Skyfall Fanart (using Marketto's work) ;-)
    Skyfall111.jpg

Hope you'll like it. More of them to come.

34942464.png

What I hoped the Blu-Ray cover would've looked like...
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 269
    Here are 8 Posters I've made around Skyfall. The idea was to create one poster for each destination of the film, as if it was an independent Bond movie. I've tried to recreate the visual tone of each sequence to the best of my ability (and of the pictures I've found). Hope you'll like it ! (last poster is using partly Marketto's coloured version of the Skyfall poster)

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
    05.jpg
    06.jpg
    07.jpg
    08.jpg
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    posteryf.png

We should of got that instead...

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Ytterbium, brilliant, mate!!! ^:)^
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    SkyFall-Teaser-8.png

I know that i'm strongly bloody late, but i'll need to ask. @Marketto, where Did you got this picture of the Pistol?
  • @Ytterbium, brilliant, mate!!! ^:)^

Thanks! Glad you like it!
    X3MSonicX wrote:

I know that i'm strongly bloody late, but i'll need to ask. @Marketto, where Did you got this picture of the Pistol?
    This reminds me of the poster of GE
    My version of the DVD cover.

sfdvd.png
    Me gusta.
    NOT MINE:

skyfalldark.jpg
    I tried to find the photo on my personal archive @X3MSonicX, but couldn't found it. Anyway, it was a stock gun image.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I tried to find the photo on my personal archive @X3MSonicX, but couldn't found it. Anyway, it was a stock gun image.

No problem! Thank you anyway, Marketto. :)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    X3MSonicX wrote:

No problem! Thank you anyway, Marketto. :)

Try dragging the image in the search bar in google images and it should come up with similar results.
    Murdock wrote:
    Try dragging the image in the search bar in google images and it should come up with similar results.

I've did that already, however, only Marketto's Poster shows up.
    Even cropping the picture only to the Pistol, the poster shows up anyway :/
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Here are some similar ones I've come across:

walther_ppk.jpg

Walther_PPK_by_jackroberts.jpg

walther_ppk_7_62__2_by_azurareegar-d5brgii.jpg

It's impossible to find Hi Res ones, though :(
    Two of my Fan Arts are now being sold on Ebay, with autographs from the Royal Premiere. Too bad I don't receive nothing for this...
    edited November 2012 Posts: 2,635
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Here are some similar ones I've come across:

walther_ppk.jpg

Walther_PPK_by_jackroberts.jpg

walther_ppk_7_62__2_by_azurareegar-d5brgii.jpg

It's impossible to find Hi Res ones, though :(

Last week i've tried to crop the picture of the pistol from Marketto's post, and i've found some pistols just as same as those. But i've didn't see Those ones, Thanks Jwestbrook! :-bd
    Two of my Fan Arts are now being sold on Ebay, with autographs from the Royal Premiere. Too bad I don't receive nothing for this...

What?
    Why don't you try to contact them and tell them that you've made it?
    Edit for double post
    I'm trying. Last year they did the same with THIS Fan Art. I've contacted Ebay, and proved that was my Fan Art, and they removed. This time around is a little bit more tricky, but I have the original PSD and everything else. Let's wait and see...
    The photo below is not the same one I've used, BUT, it should work.

Walther-PPK-E82140.jpg

Those guys don't know what it is to respect a fan art. It's just unhuman to try to steal someone else's job/work and get something out of it.
    I'll be hoping that these guys don't sell that poster at the e-bay.
    The photo below is not the same one I've used, BUT, it should work.

Walther-PPK-E82140.jpg

It isn't? But seems quite similar, thanks Marketto! :D
    "Pois é", but it's not the same I used. ;)
    "Pois é", but it's not the same I used. ;)

Lol. 'Pois é', it isn't. Hahaha
  • Great pictures! Skyfall was a great Bond film.
    I just noticed something with this image, @Marketto007... Is it just me or is part of Daniel Craig's neck get cut off right under his hairline?