Christopher Wood novelizations

If someone has the Christopher Wood e-books released by Ian Fleming Publications (James Bond and Moonraker and James Bond, The Spy Who Loved Me), please send me a PM. Thanks.

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Just get them cheap on eBay, man.
    Also, this thread will be toast soon. An FYI.
    Spend the money on the books instead of getting a freebie. Which is a surprising question by a James Bond fan.
  • BirdlesonBirdleson San Jose, CAModerator
    I agree. I was taken aback. If money is that tight, message me privately and I will purchase it for you. I am far more comfortable with that.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    We used to have some things called " Libraries " where you could get books, on loan.
    Sadly most have been closef.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    We used to have some things called " Libraries " where you could get books, on loan.
    Sadly most have been closed.

I remember those!
  • I have the print versions, just wanted to get e-versions as well. Unfortunately, the latter are not available anymore. That's why I asked.
    Sadly most have been closef.

I actually found TSWLM's novelization in a library ages ago. First Bond novel I read, before I read Ian Fleming. All things considered Christopher Wood did a decent job injecting some Fleming elements in a story that was more a scifi extravaganza than anything else. I was actually disappointed when I saw the movie.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I remember buying them, from a school book club. Long ago. :)
  • BirdlesonBirdleson San Jose, CAModerator
    I bought them when they films cane out.