Which "feels" bigger, YOLT or SPECTRE?

13»

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited December 2015 Posts: 4,399
    Well of the three big Adam/Gilbert sets for me,.nothing beats the Spectre volcano. All three are great sets but
    I can't imagine a more perfect Bond Villain lair than the Spectre volcano.
    I'd ditch Gassner. Nothing he designed for SP jumped out at me. Functional design and not much more IMO.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    timmer wrote: »
    I'd ditch Gassner. Nothing he designed for SP jumped out at me. Functional design and not much more IMO.
    My thoughts exactly about Gassner.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    HASEROT wrote: »
    it's all privy to what the director wants too - don't forget that..

Gassner's work on QOS is strikingly different than what he did for both SF and SP..
    You are right there. Mendes set demands lets just say lack the Gilbert, Guy Hamilton touch.
    YOLT´s Blofeld being a coolly calculating head with delusions of grandeur makes YOLT feel much bigger than SP, which lets Blofeld appear in a much more introverted way by putting so much emphasis on his childhood relationship with Bond.