Game of Thrones Who needs to Die? *SPOILERS* ?

I know you're out there, Game of Thrones fans. I wanted to open this up for those fans who love the show (and the books)
With all the deaths, murders, executions on the show there stands a group of characters who either (1) have that " glow" that means they ain't never going to by the farm no matter how much they annoy us and (2) those characters we want to see "get it".
Aside from the monster, Joffrey Barantheon who finally met his demise in Season 4, there are several who I want to say good bye to.
The Glow: Arya Stark She was cute at first but her trials and misadventures are becoming more like "the Perils of Kim" (you fans of "24" know what I'm talking about)
Samwell Tarly He is annoying on the show and his character in the book is just as depressing. Kill the fat clown and move on.
Peter Baelish, aka 'Little Finger" perhaps the biggest sleaze ball on the show. How he manages to stay alive this long is beyond me.
The Despised Anyone bearing the surname "Lannister"
Ramsey Bolton nee Snow I absolutely hate this asshole. He is a little sadistic bastard and should die a horrible death.
Theon Greyjoy, aka Reek Put this turncoat out of his misery. He has suffered long enough for his crimes against House Stark. Kill the SOB
The Red Witch This woman is not very nice and the sooner Stannis sees this and give her to the flames the better.

Comments

• TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    There's already a GOT thread.

Stannis won't be seeing anything because he's dead...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 40,470
    Thanks for sparking some more GoT interest on these forums! However, we do indeed have a Game of Thrones thread, so we can discuss this there.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.