Which Bond film is the most titillating?

Comments

• Goldfinger, Thunderball and the scenes with "those girls" from Majesty's.
  • the man w the golden gun defenitly along with die another day
    and a little bit in the world is not enough
    The only convincing thing Halle Berry pulled off in Die Another Day was her sex scene with Brosnan. Other than that, her performance was pure rubbish.
    Bond's confrontation with Helga Brandt was good. After she releases him cutting her shoulder straps and then slowly unzipping her dress to reveal her bare back was pretty sexy.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    SJK91 wrote: »
    The only convincing thing Halle Berry pulled off in Die Another Day was her sex scene with Brosnan. Other than that, her performance was pure rubbish.

Well any love scene with Brosnan looks good that's not difficult but I didn't Halley was that bad in Die Another Day

Anyway these are the sexiest moments of the bond movies in my opinion

The World is not enough :

Bond and Molly warmflash getting his clean of health so he could be able to work again
    Bond and Elektra in bed and playing a bit with the ice cubs and how he then pulls her to him saying enough ice for now.

Die Another Day
    The Ending love scene with the diamonds.
    Bond and Miranda at the ice palace love scene

Goldeneye

The sauna Fight/ love scene with Bond and Xenia Onnatop
    The love scene with Natalya after she asked him he really meant what he said on thevtrain that they could kill her and meant nothing to him

Dr No
    Sylvia Trench accepts Bond invitation for Golf

From Russia with Love
    Bond meets Tania

Thunderball
    Bond and Fiona: arent you in the wrong room and the love scene after that

• GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    My favourites:

FRWL: Bond meets Tania

GF: the scene with Jill is an absolute stunner

TB: Fiona!

OHMSS: the proposal scene wins for romantic reasons, the lightning is great here too

TMWTGG: Andrea in the shower

LTK: I don't care what anyone says, Pam is sexy as hell

TWINE: Elektra and Bond

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    TMWTGG.

Title sequence, Choo Mi, Bottoms Up Club, Mary Goodnight...

What a film.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Funny, the Bond movie that gets me the most 'worked up' would have to be LTK... Carrie braless is just a delight.
    Thunderball is the Bond film with the most sex "in the air" (that's vague and pretentious but it's the closest I can get to what I mean). That film is pure sex and death. It's the best! haha
    Thunderball is the Bond film with the most sex "in the air" (that's vague and pretentious but it's the closest I can get to what I mean). That film is pure sex and death. It's the best! haha
    I get what you mean... it was almost my first pick as well.

@chrisisall Yay! I'm glad it didn't come off as insanity. The whole movie is just pure sex. The water/ocean everywhere. The attire. The way people die, especially in the climax. The dialogue. The way Connery movies. The way women move. Domino constantly getting out of the water. Bond sucking the poison from Domino's foot. Even the shark scene, and the way Largo seems to take some sort of primal pleasure from the feeding of the shark.

Sex sex sex. Death death death. Fleming and the blockbuster/big-budget Bond mixed in one.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited August 2016 Posts: 23,883
    I agree. TB radiates with sexiness (not only the women, but also the dialogue), which is one of the reasons I'm a huge fan.

The same goes for TSWLM. From vocabulary challenged Ivanova in the pretitles, to missing dessert in Egypt, to Anya's thighs (and more pronounced attributes) on the boat in Egypt and in the final submersible, to the legend that is Naomi - I just can't get enough.
    bondjames wrote: »
    to the legend that is Naomi
    When she got killed the movie was over for me.

(not really)
  • @chrisisall Yay! I'm glad it didn't come off as insanity. The whole movie is just pure sex. The water/ocean everywhere. The attire. The way people die, especially in the climax. The dialogue. The way Connery movies. The way women move. Domino constantly getting out of the water. Bond sucking the poison from Domino's foot. Even the shark scene, and the way Largo seems to take some sort of primal pleasure from the feeding of the shark.

Sex sex sex. Death death death. Fleming and the blockbuster/big-budget Bond mixed in one.

FRWL and TB are subtle, but when observed closely, they are laced with sex. It's more literal now. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
    The sixties were definitely the 'sexiest'.

Since then I'd say only TMWTGG and LTK come any close.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Sophie Marceau showed a lot of skin in TWINE.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    DAD was another very sexy film.

actually from modern day Bond movies id say its the sexiest

The masseus scene
    Then Halley Berry getting out of the watter
    The love scene after that
    Bond getting into the room of a random guy in tye cuba hotel and finds a woman in a Bikini in a very suggestive position

We get a long break to get to the ice palace.

There Bond makes out with Miranda
    Another love scene
    The fight at the air plane with Miranda fighting in a sports bra and very tight leggings
    To end the film with another love scene with the diamonds.
    edited August 2016 Posts: 6,788
    Sophie Marceau alone makes TWINE the sexiest Bond film since 1990. ;)
    Szonana wrote: »
    DAD was another very sexy film.
    Put your back into it.

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Quantum of Solace and the Roger Moore era.

Titillating your brain. Inspiration.
    I think there is not always enough respect/to much misunderstanding of that.

Natalya is my favorite Bondgirl and also a big fan of Camile (QOS). Felicity Jones or Maggie Gyllenhaal. I am in the middle of those ladies with Gyllenhaal is 3 years older then me and Felicity 3 years younger. But both you never get like QOS you like it but stil not get 100% finger on it.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2016 Posts: 17,808
    Why, TMWTGG of course. :)
  • Dragonpol wrote: »

For the obvious reason: Bond wearing a (Q-supplied) attempt at mimicking Scaramanga's third nipple.

• TheLazenby wrote: »
    The Man With The Golden Gun, I'd think..... Maud Adams in the shower (though the Ultimate Edition shows she's blatantly wearing white underwear), Chew Me (again, Ultimate Edition.... this time, proving rather clearly that she is bottomless, despite Roger saying otherwise in the commentary!), the butt shot of the Bottoms Up girl complete with sleazy music, Scaramanga stroking Maud with his gun. Yeah, I'll go with that movie.

Yes, I'll agree with this film choice -- but you don't quite choose the right reason for naming it "most titillating"...
    Dragonpol wrote: »

For the obvious reason: Bond wearing a (Q-supplied) attempt at mimicking Scaramanga's third nipple.

Yes, I found it quite titillating. Only Bond moment that comes to mind for me.

• Doesn't Roger actually use that word at some point during the film? I'm pretty sure he does...
    Doesn't Roger actually use that word at some point during the film? I'm pretty sure he does...

Yes, he says: "He [Hai Fat] must have found me quite titillating" to Lt. Hip.
  • Agnes_007Agnes_007 Manchester, UK
    Skyfall and the shower scene. :D
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    You two see 6 nipples in golden gun, two of them fake so I'll say TMWTGG
    w2bond wrote: »
    You two see 6 nipples in golden gun, two of them fake so I'll say TMWTGG

Yes, TMWTGG wins on points.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    GE, certainly. Xenia being the reason.