Daniel Craig : leaving or staying

SzonanaSzonana Mexico
in Actors Posts: 1,130
Ok indepently from the Rumors and the interviews

Do you want Daniel Craig to leave or stay after Spectre?

Honestly i want him to leave.
Sure he is in great shape and physically looks good to keep going but i miss the GQ Model Bond, the hard edge its fine for two or three films but what separates Bond from any other action hero on screen is that he relys more on luck, wit and cleverness to get out of trouble.
He can be threatening at times but Bond in film is more about sophistication, elegance, charm, looks and being ladies man. Even Sean Connery was that way.

I know Fleming's description is closer to Daniel Craig and Timothy Dalton but if we keep that Bond on screen then he misses on screen what makes this character standout.

So i really want them to go back to standalone missions and keep the franchise as fun escapism with style and beauty.

I still Think Daniel is a great Bond but it just happens that i prefer the other style of Bond and miss the version portrayed by Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This topic has already been discussed to death. Over the last few weeks, we've had plenty of differing 'Will Craig stay or go?' threads, so please continue in one of those.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.