Alien 3 Trailer music - need help please!

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited August 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 823
the song in this trailer

the comments on the You Tube page <b> arranged in chronological order from newest to oldest</b>

@SentaiFilmworks Thanks. And I hope I don't irritate you, it's just that this music is in a lot of trailers (Howling 4...) and people are curious about it and your the first one that seems to know something.

Is it the Prelude from a movie, a game? Can we listen sample on the web? Is there a website? Because I found nothing on the composer. How you get to know where it's came from, do you have seen/play the movie/game where it's came from or you just happen to know the composer work?

DamnIHateYTubeTwo 5 hours ago
@DamnIHateYTubeTwo A composer.

SentaiFilmworks 15 hours ago
@SentaiFilmworks Hum, I never heard of it. I google it and only gives me noise search returns. Is it a game, a movie, a composer?...

DamnIHateYTubeTwo 18 hours ago
@DamnIHateYTubeTwo from Kikaku Naomi.

SentaiFilmworks 1 day ago
@SentaiFilmworks from what?

DamnIHateYTubeTwo 1 day ago
@playmobil500 It's called Prelude.

<b>does anyone know more about this Kikaku Naomi Prelude? GOOGLE turns up NOTHING!</b>

that same song is also on these 2 trailers

Comments

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I posted this in 3 other forum I go to, maybe someone will know and I posted a comment at YouTube directed at the guy who knows something but wants to act like he is holding the ultimate government top secret
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Did some research on it, and I'm finding exactly what you're finding: nothing. I've put in different variations of all three words and I can't find anything. Sorry.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited August 2011 Posts: 823
    well I sent that guy 20 PMs about it - he is acting like he is holding a big government secret and doesn't want to give up the information so I am questioning his credibility.

I told him unless he points to somewhere on the internet that proves beyond a doubt the name of the song in the trailer, he is a liar and he is just trolling and making s*** up!

Did you see his video on his YouTube Page; he looks like a Fat Little F*** that lives at home and spents all his day trolling the internet and doesn't get laid much!!

Can't even understand his English either!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SentaiFilmworks#p/a/u/2/oPep-5O9N_E

from his YouTube profile, he listed a website and at the website,there is a contact page and an email address:

http://www.sentai-filmworks.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=84

[email protected]

I just sent him 15 emails to the email address and 15 more using the company feedback page

He can't ignore me now!!

I will keep sending everyday to his website, to his company email, to his YouTube Inbox until he replies with the answer!