Are there any women here on MI6?

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited August 2011 Posts: 40,459
    Interesting how the image was resized, probably because he has 6,000 pounds of muscle on him and they couldn't get a camera lens wide enough to snap the photo properly.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    edited August 2011 Posts: 543

*ugly image*
    That's just gross.

• edited August 2011 Posts: 102
    here's what I think of this comment thread

We have a new member who loves Brosnan, as well. Excellent news.
    "there's no news like bad news".
    As for this topic, I wondered what happened to lalala2004? She was a big TLD fan as I recall.
    I thought my ears were ringing ;-)

I still lurk on occasion. My Bond fandom hasn't waned so much as my ability to talk about it ad nauseum. I wager a new Bond film will straighten that up slightly....

But yes, I am female. And I love TLD.

What was the question?
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited August 2011 Posts: 1,347
    Sorry Artemis.

Remember the Finnish girl who used to post photos of herself over at KTBEU? I can't recall her username, but those photos were nicer than my and others' contributions here, and genuine :)

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    As for this topic, I wondered what happened to lalala2004? She was a big TLD fan as I recall.
    I thought my ears were ringing ;-)

I still lurk on occasion. My Bond fandom hasn't waned so much as my ability to talk about it ad nauseum. I wager a new Bond film will straighten that up slightly....

But yes, I am female. And I love TLD.

What was the question?
    Glad to read you're still around, lalala2004. :) Your TLD(my #2 favorite Bond film) appreciation is greatly appreciated.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I say - so is the thread title now - Come here to get off on the topic?
    Due to unforeseen challenges, yes.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Well @Disco, if you keep on posting pictures like that no wonder you're lost! Now, no more gender-changing unless you really mean it, promise?

@lalala, happy you're still around. Now where's @Kitty these days? And @Dusty? Hope she survived the Batlle for London...
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I'll do my best to behave. Quite like my current gender anyway.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    here's what I think of this comment thread

I made the stupid thing, and had actual good intentions! How do you think I feel?!

This is what you are all doing to me
    That guy kind of looks like he is enjoying.

Eastwood, on the other hand, just wants everyone to stay off his lawn.
    That guy kind of looks like he is enjoying.

Eastwood, on the other hand, just wants everyone to stay off his lawn.
    The real question is if you all feel lucky...

...punk?
    ...punk?
    "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have %&$#@% with? *SPIT* "That's me."
    "Get me another beer, Dragon Lady! This one's running on empty."
    "Get me another beer, Dragon Lady! This one's running on empty."
    Yeah, we need those beers. Well @Creasy, "here's to us ducks cause' we don't give a quack."
    That we do, @0Brady!!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    People, this isn't a chat room. It's a discussion forum.
    Out of five pages, one or two women have been drawn to it. I really don't think this topic can go anywhere but off-topic, so it's best left to be buried until a woman stumbles upon it, or deleted.
    People, this isn't a chat room. It's a discussion forum.
    Believe me @Luds, I'm with you. My intention for the thread was to see what girls saw in Bond. Only @Artemis helped me by answering the questions I asked. My intention was to have more females answer the same questions, but the thread veered off topic at every turn. It's out of my hands.
    I'm female (apparently) but I lurk rather than post. I'm posting now because I felt a bit sorry for you all :-D I wanted to give the thread some meaning because it looked a bit depressed about its life.
    I wanted to give the thread some meaning because it looked a bit depressed about its life.
    I wouldn't say depressed, but just how funny it easily veers off topic.

edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    I wanted to give the thread some meaning because it looked a bit depressed about its life.
    I wouldn't say depressed, but just how funny it easily veers off topic.

Like now you mean?

[-(
    edited August 2011 Posts: 543

Like now you mean?

[-(
    Exactly. :D

• edited August 2011 Posts: 8
    Well, in the interests of keeping on topic, I can't say what drew me to Bond fandom. It was just... always there. I don't ever remember not being a Bond fan, even from a very young age. If I start to dissect it, I don't think it's anything to do with the 'men want to be like him, women want to be with him' thing. I could say that I like men to be very masculine (Brosnan did not appeal to me AT ALL), to be problem solvers, to be independent, intelligent and able to handle any situation, but is that why I like Bond, because he fits the bill, or is that what I like BECAUSE of Bond?
    The whole secretive life of a spy kind of appeals too. I've often been told I'm a bit cold or secretive, and I like to compartmentalise my life. Oh, and I ALWAYS park facing out, ready for a quick getaway (both literally and metaphorically ;-) ). Not because I have anything to hide, it's just the way I am, but again, is this why I like Bond or is this because I like Bond?
    In the end, I like action films/thrillers, exotic locations, glamorous clothes, cars, and I would like to be able to legitimately kill some people who annoy me :) . And there's probably no more to it than that.
    Well, in the interests of keeping on topic, I can't say what drew me to Bond fandom. It was just... always there. I don't ever remember not being a Bond fan, even from a very young age. If I start to dissect it, I don't think it's anything to do with the 'men want to be like him, women want to be with him' thing. I could say that I like men to be very masculine (Brosnan did not appeal to me AT ALL), to be problem solvers, to be independent, intelligent and able to handle any situation, but is that why I like Bond, because he fits the bill, or is that what I like BECAUSE of Bond?
    The whole secretive life of a spy kind of appeals too. I've often been told I'm a bit cold or secretive, and I like to compartmentalise my life. Oh, and I ALWAYS park facing out, ready for a quick getaway (both literally and metaphorically ;-) ). Not because I have anything to hide, it's just the way I am, but again, is this why I like Bond or is this because I like Bond?
    In the end, I like action films/thrillers, exotic locations, glamorous clothes, cars, and I would like to be able to legitimately kill some people who annoy me :) . And there's probably no more to it than that.
    Much appreciated @Santa. I unwrapped your present and found it to be very insightful to why you like Bond. You gave a great analysis on your feelings and backed up your answers. @Santa and @Artemis(when on topic) are the blueprints for others. Follow suit please.
    that image of Halle coming out the sea was hypnotic. I was hooked right there.
    that image of Halle coming out the sea was hypnotic. I was hooked right there.
    Ursula is the only one who could do that correctly.