How to introduce the new 007?

carlos_D29carlos_D29 Houston,TX
Just a wild idea, with all the recent rumors going around with who should take over Daniel Craig after his contract is up how would you introduce him in his starting role. I have had this idea that the events from TSWLM (novel) where he saves Vivienne Michel from both of the gangsters who are trying to burn the hotel would work well for the per-tittle sequence.

Comments

We begin with an agent with his back to us. He runs into a building in a foreign country to save a fellow operative under attack. His face still unseen, he pulls the agent toward the door, but an explosion envelopes both agents before reaching safety. Cross fade to a hospital. We hear the cry of new born baby in another room. A doctor comes into the room where the agent is lying, his face wrapped in bandages. Slowly the bandages are
    removed. The doctor nods approvingly and hands the patient a mirror. "As good as new, mister--" For the first time we see the man's image in the mirror. "Bond. James Bond." Trumpets blare. Title song and opening credits.

:-O
    carlos_D29 wrote:
    Just a wild idea, with all the recent rumors going around with who should take over Daniel Craig after his contract is up how would you introduce him in his starting role. I have had this idea that the events from TSWLM (novel) where he saves Vivienne Michel from both of the gangsters who are trying to burn the hotel would work well for the per-tittle sequence.

Welcome to the forum. But these rumours are usually false. And as there have been already numerous topics about the same subject, I suggest you surf around a bit on this forum for similar topics. So someone can close this one.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Yeah, let's not open yet another thread regurgitating that old debate. We'll get there when it happens. It's not relevant now. Locked.
This discussion has been closed.