Diamonds Are Forever will be RE-MADE! (Main cast revealed)

edited May 2015 in Fan Creations Posts: 654
A few months ago we made it official that we would make a proper movie based on the original novel "The Spy Who Loved Me" called "The Spy I Loved". We will shoot it in October of 2015 and it will be released in February 2016. When we first got the idea of making a fanfilm me and my team of moviemakers started to discuss how we should do it. After long conversations we all agreed on taking a swing on re-making DAF since it's a poor follow-up after OHMSS and a poor movie overall... We where not sure how fans would react so we decided to make two! Consider it like a bonus!

Firstly, we would like to go on record and say that the two movies will NOT take place in the same universe or time. TSIL will be a movie on its own while DAF will be made like a direct sequel to OHMSS. It has been very hard to actually keep this a secret for as long as I have and I'm very proud to say that so far it's all looking very good! We will begin shooting in three weeks and we will reveal our cast very soon. I hope these news are to your approval! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in a comment.

Once again, this project is a non-official James Bond fanfilm and without any profits for us who makes it!

Comments