SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• Great TV spot. CGI? Pratical? I'm sold on the collapsing building. Its a great shot. Its probably a combination of pratical and cgi elements anyway.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    "I thought you came here to die."

Very reminiscent of "No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die."
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I was worried about the building collapse when I heard it was going to be in the movie but it actually looks incredibly well done.

The combination of practical and CG elements sells it very well, just like the helicopter explosion in Skyfall.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I, too, was worried about the building collapse, but damn if it doesn't look impressive, and it can only look better from here on out if they're still touching up the digital effects. What is it, roughly 15 minutes until the full trailer is out? Can't wait to finally see it again in HD.
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    here we are ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z4UDNzXD3qA"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    here we are ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z4UDNzXD3qA"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    To paraphrase Han Solo : "I've got a good feeling about this !"
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    That smirk Bond gives Oberhauser....Oh yeah...Bond is on top form.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I love the trailer. Really well edited. A big round of applause to Chinagraph London (agency for creating trailers). A lot of new scenes that haven't been seen before. I love that they showed more of Waltz and more of the Morocco scenes.
    There are some really interesting shots in the trailer that I will try to analyse later today.
    Can October 26th come quick enough!
    This movie is going to be epic!! :) :) :) :) :)
  • RC7RC7
    ROAR!!!
    I don't say this lightly but SP looks to seriously challenge CR as Craig's best; something I couldn't say about QoS or SF.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It looks amazing, I really can't wait to see it. :D
  • Hell yeah! :-bd
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    It's amazing how much younger he looks in this than he did in SF. November 6th cant come soon enough.
    This will be one of my favorite Bond-movies. I am sure.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    It's looks really good. Had to watch it without audio cause I'm at work, but I like what I saw.
  • I you weren't hyped for this already, there's probably something wrong with you, but if you're still not hyped... You need to check your head...
  • robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    Epic trailer. That definitely looks like an organization that does not tolerate failure. I mean, who puts that kinda scare into people?
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 203
    WOW! This is going to be BIG! the photography looks beautiful! there is no going back ... bond is in the big leagues again! welcome back mr.BOND! DC has to do at least two more!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Nice.

I like how they haven't really given much away this time to date. We keep seeing the same scenes with a few more thrown in.

I'm not ready to make predictions about this being better than CR (that film is a bona fide classic imho) but this certainly looks like an 'epic' Bond film. It seems to be a case of 'go big or go home'.

Not too keen on the 'yellow' hue I'm seeing everywhere, but perhaps that will be cleaned up for the final film.

Bring it on.
    Amazing just amazing
  • My God!!! It´s "spectrecular"!!!!! This movie must be amazing.
    Told you it'd be good.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I thought 'Fury Road' was never going to be beaten this year... looks like James Bond will blow it out of the water (and no disrespect to Mad Max, that film was friggen awesome already, but this... :-O )
    bondjames wrote: »
    Nice.

I like how they haven't really given much away this time to date. We keep seeing the same scenes with a few more thrown in.

Not too keen on the 'yellow' hue I'm seeing everywhere, but perhaps that will be cleaned up for the final film.

I just had the same two things on my mind
    I'm literally blown away. Mexican skylines, snowy Austrian mountain tops, cold forests, eery sights of London and the Big Ben, Moroccan craters. I did not expect this to say, but I think 'my' Dutch Dop Hoyte van Hoytema could pick up an Oscar nomination! I'm so ffff-ING stunned from what I saw! This cinematography looks again....breathtaking. Could it top Roger Deakins' work on "SF" and Michael Reed's work on "OHMSS"? I'm seriously wetting my pants here :-O.
    @DaltonCraig007, that might be a bit of a stretch! SP looks amazing, but I still doubt anything will beat 'Fury Road' this year. ;)
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Nice.
    Hoytema may get a nomination but he won't win. Have you seen the cinematography for Dicaprio's the revenant? That will win the Oscar.
    @doubleoego, if anything other than 'The Revenant' wins for Best Cinematography, I'll be dumbfounded.