SPECTRE (or Bond in general) related magazines

In the run up to a Bond film, I always collect magazines that have a feature, particularly with a related front cover image, about the new film. They could be magazines bought from a newsagent, or freebies included in weekend newspapers. It's an expensive hobby (I ended up with 20+ magazines for Skyfall), but something I've done for recent films to not only boost my ever expanding collection, but also as part of my run up to the new film.

What I've never seen is a thread on here, or a website, that lists the latest magazines that include a James Bond feature. It's very difficult to keep on top of without having to visit my local town centre every weekend to see if there are any new editions. Also, the trouble with the free newspaper supplements is that they are around for one day, making it too late to obtain one (unless it's through eBay) if you find out afterwards. I've already experienced this by missing the Daily Mail last weekend.

I'm interested mainly in UK mags and newspapers first and foremost, but there's no reason why this can't be used for other countries as well.

I'll start things off by saying that the latest issue of Empire (released on Thursday, April 2015 issue, £3.99) features Daniel Craig on the front cover and as a 'first look' at the new film. It's probably not going to have a massive feature (they'll have that later in the year), but still something you might want to get your hands on.

Comments