Remember.......

Remember....

....and please watch this short 15 min. movie directed by Steven Spielberg and narrated by Meryl Streep. Just click on the link and from there you can watch the film. Sadly I wasn't able to find it on YouTube yet:

http://nos.nl/artikel/2015760-auschwitz-film-van-steven-spielberg.html

Comments

Just been watching the Auschwitz memorial on the news, with the survivors currently holding a ceremony there to remember. It's heartbreaking what happened.

Thank you for sharing, G_G
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Yes, thank you GG. What a terrible moment in the history of the world. I cannot believe that they would be that evil. It was probably to them an entirely different mindset. Not people, vermin that need to be extinguished. I will be praying about the victims tonight.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    A truly horrible time in history.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Yes, thank you GG. What a terrible moment in the history of the world. I cannot believe that they would be that evil. It was probably to them an entirely different mindset. Not people, vermin that need to be extinguished. I will be praying about the victims tonight.

How much we have learnt.

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm

How much we have learnt.

Precisely.

jude.jpg
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I'll be visiting Auschwitz this March, and I'm sure it will be a harrowing, yet enlightening experience. No longer will I see Auschwitz, or the horrors of Jewish genocide, from the sidelines, but to finally come to terms with one of the darkest times in human history.
    It is a place as morbid as it may appear? However like Ground Zero In New York it is a place I feel I must visit to simply remember the people we lost there as a member of humanity.