Spectre/Sony Leaks: Straw Poll (NO SPOILERS)

I'm curious. Since the Sony leaks earlier this month there has been a ton of stolen information circulating around the internet. As a result, fandom has been split between those who want to avoid the leaks and not spoil the film for themselves and those who have actively read the leaked documents.

I've tried my hardest to avoid as much as possible any script reviews or plot details. But I'm curious who else is with me. Thread topics like this are great: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10500/spectre-what-will-the-villain-s-scheme-of-this-bond-film-be-what-s-the-terrible-truth#latest

But considering the leaks they feel a little naive. Especially as some already know all of Spectre's secrets and can't really join the speculation. I like writing and reading these forums but I'm considering leaving permanently over the next few months as a result of these leaks.

However, I'm very interested who has read the spoilers? I wanted to do a quick straw poll where people can come on this thread and say whether they have read any leaks or not.

For those who have read the leaks; can they specify what they have read as early script drafts, emails and detailed shooting schedules have apparently all leaked. By no means reveal anything you have read - there should be NO SPOILERS in this thread.

I feel it is in the benefit of this forum to get some perspective as to who has read the leaked info and who has not.

To get things started: I have seen some of the leaked information on reddit and a few morsels have slipped out but I have not read anything and currently know very little about the film.

Comments

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,257
    I'm considering leaving permanently over the next few months as a result of these leaks.

I've considered doing this as well but I know that will be an exercise in futility. I felt I knew too much about Skyfall by the time it was released. I'm hoping I walk into the theater on November 6th with as little knowledge of the film as possible.

Regardless, there's still plenty of discussions and threads on this forum that are spoiler free or have nothing to do with Bond at all that I still like participating in.
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,257
    Doouble post
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2014 Posts: 12,459
    I have read no spoilers, no leaks, and will do my best to continue on. I have only read summary of some emails between Sony executives on other websites, but that is all and it was nothing about SPECTRE. I want to read nothing that has been leaked, in general, and certainly zero about SPECTRE. My decision is for several reasons, including personal satisfaction and ethics.
    I havent even heard SPECTRE's full synopsis yet. Everytime I see or hear the words "A cryptic message...", I do this:

lalalala.gif
  • Anyhow, as someone who has read many things, I can say the most up-to-date info will be in the clapperboard thread once again.

I mean : the very last script leaked is already obsolete compared to the very first clapperboard photo (no 21A scene in any of the scripts).
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2014 Posts: 12,459
    That is good to know. Thanks, @Suivez_ce_parachute.
  • Aside from the Gawker article which actually print-screened some script pages, has the actual script leaked? I know the shooting schedule got out but I'm under the impression that while the script may have leaked somewhere online actually obtaining it is very very difficult.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Please stick to the thread we opened for leaks discussions. You can argue this is different, but we are uncomfortable enough as it is with all the crap flying around, without another thread dedicated to the Sony leaks.
This discussion has been closed.