No Jeffrey Wright?

13»

Comments

• suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Tanner is an ok concept. But he's under developed and currently played by a wet lettuce/ plank of wood.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Leiter isn't in the last two films? Is it because they have no use for him or is Wright not playing along or something? I really like how he and Craig play along.

I remember their was a clip on an American radio show he was on and said their had been some contact? But I guess their were script changes and he was no longer needed? I do hope he is in Bond 25 though!

Jeffrey said in an interview that he couldn't do SPECTRE due to Hunger Games commitments.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    suavejmf wrote: »
    Tanner is an ok concept. But he's under developed and currently played by a wet lettuce/ plank of wood.

I like Tanner if it's done properly but Michael Kitchen is so far the only one that comes close to Fleming's character.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Leiter isn't in the last two films? Is it because they have no use for him or is Wright not playing along or something? I really like how he and Craig play along.

I remember their was a clip on an American radio show he was on and said their had been some contact? But I guess their were script changes and he was no longer needed? I do hope he is in Bond 25 though!

Jeffrey said in an interview that he couldn't do SPECTRE due to Hunger Games commitments.

oh ok, did not hear the whole interview but thanks for clearing that up for us. Hopefully the next adventure will include him in the story so he can return?!!!!
    antovolk wrote: »

oh ok, did not hear the whole interview but thanks for clearing that up for us. Hopefully the next adventure will include him in the story so he can return?!!!!

http://www.slashfilm.com/film-interview-jeffrey-wright/
    Although he was not in it but he was mentioned. First time in a Bond movie he was mentioned when not in a Bond. 007 was helping one of the Bond girls for protection.
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    I would very much like to see Jeffrey Wright as Felix in the Craig era one more time in Bond 25.
    Mansfield wrote: »
    I would very much like to see Jeffrey Wright as Felix in the Craig era one more time in Bond 25.
    Same here. He better come as Felix Leither or Jeffrey Wright will regret it.

• Mansfield wrote: »

So do I :D
    Kinda felt a little sad when he got mentioned in the film, wished he could have been in the film.
  • Felix has always been a pretty forgettable character in the movies, David Hedison and Jeffrey Wright have been the only ones to really make the character entertaining so I certainly hope we see more of Jeffrey. Tanner is fine, but he's pretty much only there to spout exposition just like Charles Robinson, both fairly dull and invisible.
  • 007InVT007InVT Classified
    I expect Felix to be back in Bond 25 if there are any US locations. Stands to reason.