Anyone notice Mr. White is back?

1235»

Comments

Walecs wrote: »
    Anyone thought maybe Mr Whites first name may be Willard?.
    Why so?
    I'm guessing he's referring to Willard Whyte from DAF. Though, there's also this guy:-

SaintMark wrote: »
    I detest the title which is in essence a big fat spoiler.

Is it though? We know Christensen will play in Specter, it has been made public a while ago and it says nothing about how much he will be in the movie or what will happen.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Is it though? We know Christensen will play in Specter, it has been made public a while ago and it says nothing about how much he will be in the movie or what will happen.

I was avoiding all SPECTRE news so advertising spoilers in titles is just spoiling it, for me it was anyhow.

I did not know about Mr. White.

I find the moderators negligent in this matter, they should guard better against threads titles that spoil it for those who do not want to know.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Ludovico wrote: »

I was avoiding all SPECTRE news so advertising spoilers in titles is just spoiling it, for me it was anyhow.

I did not know about Mr. White.

I find the moderators negligent in this matter, they should guard better against threads titles that spoil it for those who do not want to know.

I'm not into reading spoilers whatsoever, but I sort of concede that just coming to this site, *some* things are going to be revealed even just by browsing discussions. It's a reasonable expectation, I feel.

I think once the trailer comes out, I'm just going to quit the internet until December.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited February 2015 Posts: 4,446
    Skyfall whas also runed for me because somebody at picture from turn out to be end of the movie. Now on same way somebody at picture now at a possible begin of Spectre. But also the media made mistakes, Eon made mistake with inspecialy the 2th trailer and somebody in front of me in the cinema screaming about buldog. I quite with take look to timeline thread and that's why i post new cast member confirm in the remour thread. Return Mr White or return of Camile are my opnion not spoiler like Dench M death in Skyfall. I don't whant to discus how there return or see any new pictures.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/35740/craig-injured-more-villains-join-spectre
    In other news about the film, Jesper Christensen has reportedly completed all his work on the film as Mr. White. Christensen apparently shot all of his work in the UK for a scene that was "damn fine" he tells BT.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited May 2015 Posts: 45,489
    Mr White s birthday party. Vesper Lynd on piano and backing vocals. Notice that the singer is bald.