!! UPDATE !! Everything Or Nothing Movie Poster (unfinished - 95% completed)

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited July 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 4,399
I created this, in tribute to Brosnan's last outing as 007 - in the video game Everything Or Nothing... and in that spirit, i decided to create the movie poster, keeping with how the Brosnan era of movie posters looked and felt.... this is yet unfinished (as it stands it's probably around 40% complete)... i still got to add/subtract things and clean it up a little... but enjoy :) ......and who knows - maybe one day i'll get around to tackling a movie poster for Nightfire or Agent Under Fire....

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v323/djx187/?action=view&current=EON2.jpg"; target="_blank">EON Poster</a>

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    That's very good. Though i'm a bit preocupied by this suggested Nightfire poster. ;-)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Thank you. :)

as soon as i finish this one... i may start to work on that - gotta figure out something that'll work, and that i like first lol..
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Superb work. Loving the definition of the images. Exciting stuff.
    this is really good i like it but this isnt something new for you @haserot
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The finished product could be quite something. I hope you're able to get around to it soon.
    Very nice work there, haserot! I like the ominous picture of Diavolo in the back left. It makes the poster come alive! Maybe you could put a little foggy image of Max Zorin off in the distance, you know, since he taught Diavolo.
    Great Job, haserot! You're a real artist. I'm very much impressed.

If you make AUF poster, don't forget to put the real Bond in it, which was portrayed by Andrew Bicknell in likeness (and was voiced by Adam Blackwood, it's not important).
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    thank you all very much...

@jamesbond..

if i can find a decent enough photo of Andrew, i will use it - if not, i'll just stick with Brozzers lol.
    edited July 2011 Posts: 4,399
    i am updating the movie poster here.... it's about 95% complete... still gotta do some tweeking, and maybe add a couple more "action scenes" for the bottom of the poster, as it feels kind of naked compared to everything else...... enjoy - let me know what you think! :)

EON Poster
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited July 2011 Posts: 13,350
    The use of Jaws and the tank really work, @haserot but I think your poster may have to be linked as it contains a rater big copyrighted image. :-(
    Well... if the legal eagles come swooping in, they can tell the producers where they can find a cheap poster maker :-D
  • tqbtqb
    that's one of the best fan posters i've seen. keep it up
    Do B23 next :)
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    Excellent work! Love the game, and the poster is far better than the box art! Usually fan posters using stock images look like it, but yours is really professional!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, great work!