What wil Bond say when Camile asking about his Mother ? when there meet again in Bond 24 or Bond 25.

M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
edited October 2014 in SPECTRE Posts: 4,416
What wil Bond say when Camile asking about his Mother ? when there meet again in Bond 24 or Bond 25.

Do you think he will say something like he did with Slave (Death end), The Bith is dead (Like Vesper) or something like Dinosaur have eat her (Reference to Goldeneye)

Comments

• If they brought Camille back (which would be a rather novel idea continuity-wise for the Bond films, but one that would probably work best with Camille whose relationship with Bond remained unconsummated), I doubt any further reference to Judi Dench's M would be made. It was a small, passing reference that was made in the DC-3 in QOS. The crux of Bond and Camille's relationship rested on the loved ones they had both lost and their mutual needs for resolution.

Come to think of it now, if Quantum makes a return for Bond 25 (which I think they should so as to not leave that story thread hanging), Camille returning would be a rather good idea. They could go after Quantum together and form more of a romantic relationship than they had in QOS. I'm not sure this is an idea the producers would go for, but it sure sounds like it has potential.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I like Some_Kind_Of_Hero's ideas a lot. I hope that Camille and Quantum will return in Bond 24 or 25.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    If they brought Camille back (which would be a rather novel idea continuity-wise for the Bond films, but one that would probably work best with Camille whose relationship with Bond remained unconsummated), I doubt any further reference to Judi Dench's M would be made. It was a small, passing reference that was made in the DC-3 in QOS. The crux of Bond and Camille's relationship rested on the loved ones they had both lost and their mutual needs for resolution.

Come to think of it now, if Quantum makes a return for Bond 25 (which I think they should so as to not leave that story thread hanging), Camille returning would be a rather good idea. They could go after Quantum together and form more of a romantic relationship than they had in QOS. I'm not sure this is an idea the producers would go for, but it sure sounds like it has potential.

Yes! At the end of QoS Camille said "what next?", or something along those lines. What is next for Camille is that she hunted Quantum down, got a lead, and recruited 007 for B25.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 2,594
    If they brought Camille back (which would be a rather novel idea continuity-wise for the Bond films, but one that would probably work best with Camille whose relationship with Bond remained unconsummated), I doubt any further reference to Judi Dench's M would be made. It was a small, passing reference that was made in the DC-3 in QOS. The crux of Bond and Camille's relationship rested on the loved ones they had both lost and their mutual needs for resolution.

Come to think of it now, if Quantum makes a return for Bond 25 (which I think they should so as to not leave that story thread hanging), Camille returning would be a rather good idea. They could go after Quantum together and form more of a romantic relationship than they had in QOS. I'm not sure this is an idea the producers would go for, but it sure sounds like it has potential.[/quote]

I agree. I've always wanted Camille to return and they need to do atleast one more Quantum story before Craig hangs up his Walther. They just can't leave it where it left off.

I really like the Camille character. I like the sound of Olga in real life too. She must have been the first Bond girl who said she would not rant on about how she will be an equal to Bond this time. Bla, bla, bla... We hear the same old, tired PC garbage from every Bond girl prior to the release of every film.
    Camille looks at James and says: I still will not sleep with you!
    Bond says: I bet this did not happen to the other fella.

Roger: Gentlemen do not tell!! :D