Super Bowl XLVI Has Ended! Giants Win! Madonna 1/2 Time Show Vid

13»

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    The Giants own the Patriots.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Most overrated quarterback in history. I could win 10 games with that Offensive line!

Matt Cassels proved it. Brady gets injured, the team goes 11-5 a few years ago. Put a little pressure on him, he can't do it.
    Great match! Wish I could say that the halftime show was more forgettable, but it was too strange to forget. Really hope they'll do a better one next year. Music aside, Super bowl is always enjoyable.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    edited February 2012 Posts: 784
    weird game, didn't care who won. Although I hate tom Brady!

too low scoring for me

the winner in this match was........Jack Daniel's
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Luds wrote:
    So awesome to see Belichick and Mr. Overrated Brady lose like this :)

Fantastic!

Agreed! Brady just left the field, what a child.

It's funny. My first name is Brady, and I usually get called Brady Quinn or Tom Brady. It's good to see Tom fail. Nice payback! ;)
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    edited February 2012 Posts: 784
    New Jersey Giants win!

What a waste...lets see who wins the battle for the parade..NY or NJ...bunch of morons.

Oh yeah I live in NY state, and know that only one football team plays in this state..its jsut a fact. too bad the Giants and Jets have to play in another state.
  • riot at UMASS
    I did once more enjoy the Superbowl "show" the only thing to complain about is that we don't get all these commercials in Europe. Watched it on BBC for years now.

Found Madonna's show very nice, nice to see that she wasn't alone out there, a very familyfriendly performance. I do not understand all the bitterness at her adress, she's still one very important female performer. While I do not always enjoy her material she does know how to deliver a show.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i am a Steelers fan - so anytime they aren't in, I could usually care less who wins - as long as the game is good..... that is except, when the Patriots are in the Super Bowl - I hate them with more venom than i do my team's natural rivals (the Ravens and Browns).... so anytime that primadonna Brady gets put in his place, and looks like the average quarterback he is - I relish in it...... The Patriots didn't deserve to be in the Super Bowl, as they only got in due to a mistake by the Ravens (who I was rooting for once my team got eliminated)......

anyways, go Giants - glad you put those Cheaters in their place yet again.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    SaintMark wrote:
    Found Madonna's show very nice, nice to see that she wasn't alone out there, a very familyfriendly performance. I do not understand all the bitterness at her adress, she's still one very important female performer. While I do not always enjoy her material she does know how to deliver a show.

I for one prefer an actual singer or band to perform live music, not some pop act with dancing, lights, and sound coming off the speakers.
    Luds wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

I for one prefer an actual singer or band to perform live music, not some pop act with dancing, lights, and sound coming off the speakers.

Different folks, different tastes. I prefer the WHo over her as well but her show fits the big NFL show.

It'd be cool if Adele did Bond AND The Super Bowl next year.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2012 Posts: 28,694
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Michael Bublé or Adele doing the Skyfall theme would be tops.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Yes, BUT WAIT RIGHT THERE.

I agree, but lets not get off topic. Buble for the Super Bowl would be great too, he's big stuff in the states.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Yes, BUT WAIT RIGHT THERE.

I agree, but lets not get off topic. Buble for the Super Bowl would be great too, he's big stuff in the states.

And he knows how to put on a show and is a very nice man. The kind of guy you couldn't image anyone hating outside of harboring jealousy. And his wife... :\">
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    lol the Giants. Just enjoyed it because seeing them win reminded me the 5-11 Redskins beat them twice! And if Adele does do Skyfall and performs it in the SB, I will be a happy guy.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

I'd be all in for a Salute to Bond halftime show.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Super Bowl halftime performances I would like to see..

Roger Waters
    The Foo Fighters
    Elton John
    David Bowie
    Eminem (yes, he is rap - but I think he's at the right stage, where he could put forth a decent and clean show)