The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    duke_togo wrote: »
    If one of the Bond girls really plays a mi6 agent and is the new 007 the title could be "the property of a lady" and the "property" in question would be the code number 007.

I like that idea.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Bond And The Rotten Pistolé
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Mad for Vesper
    Maybe this is a bit of a mad conspiracy theory, but I have an inkling that Bond 25 may be titled Wounds.

Originally, it was the title for an upcoming Armie Hammer film. However, the title has recently changed:

Interestingly, that film is made and distributed by Annapurna Pictures. they same folk who are working alongside MGM on Bond 25. Could CJF and the Bond 25 team have sparked to the title and asked Annapurna if they could use it?

Like I said, this is baseless speculation. However, I adore the title and kinda hope it's true. There is a simply poetic quality to it. It insinuates something violent but there is something a little haunting about it to. Plus it looks great written on the (now defunct) poster for the Armie Hammer film.....

wounds.jpg
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Hopefully not, sounds hideous
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 2,594
    If one of the Bond girls really plays a mi6 agent and is the new 007 the title could be "the property of a lady" and the "property" in question would be the code number 007.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
    Bounine wrote: »

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.

And imho, that wouldn't be too bad. :-\"

I said it before and I'll say it again: as long as Queen Elizabeth is alive and reigns a Bond movie can easily be called The Property of a Lady. Disappointed they haven't decided to use it for Bond 25 AND announced it already.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 3,497
    007 Takes A Risico On A Property In New York
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 9,730
    laugh all you want but all the pictures I have seen scream Fleming Bond so yeah I think this will definitely be a fleming title
    I'd love it if it was 'Property of a Lady'. 'Risico' is also a cool sounding title which I'd also like to have for a Bond film. I'm not saying this just because they come from Fleming.
    I'd love it if it was 'Property of a Lady'. 'Risico' is also a cool sounding title which I'd also like to have for a Bond film. I'm not saying this just because they come from Fleming.

I'd very much would like to see Property Of A Lady too. :D
    me too
    Let’s start A Property Of A Lady petition. :)
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    In all seriousness I hope we find out the title soon. It doesn't feel like it's really happening until we have a title

This. ^:)^
    I hope the title is revealed at the end of the first teaser trailer like with 'Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker'. This is a cool teaser. Love the beginning with Rey.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 5,921
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Why "a" Property?

I say let's reclaim the "from" from 1984-85 and call it "From The Property of a Lady."

*All* of Fleming must be used, including the prepositions!
    echo wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Why "a" Property?

I say let's reclaim the "from" from 1984-85 and call it "From The Property of a Lady."

*All* of Fleming must be used, including the prepositions!

We could also reclaim the comma for FROM RUSSIA, WITH LOVE.

I always thought FROM A VIEW TO A KILL sounded and looked better anyway.

I most certainly want THE PROPERTY OF A LADY used eventually as well as the others.
    I must admit after the thrill of finally getting QUANTUM OF SOLACE, two genuine Fleming titles in a row, I felt let down that trend didn't continue with SKYFALL.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I hope the title is revealed at the end of the first teaser trailer like with 'Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker'. This is a cool teaser. Love the beginning with Rey.

I think that's the plan. It would be really cool if they do that
    I'm not a fan of revealing the title at the end of a teaser, but at this point I'm afraid that's what they're gonna do.
    Walecs wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of revealing the title at the end of a teaser, but at this point I'm afraid that's what they're gonna do.

To hell with waiting for the teaser trailer, IMO.

I'd be more than thrilled if, say, tomorrow we get an announcement that the title will be revealed later this week.

That would make me smile.

You like one of these traditional unveilings like they do at the press conference?

I know I do. But if they do it at the end of a teaser, I'll sure be happy, if...if I like the title. It all comes down to that, surely.
    I’m a pretty traditional person which is why I’m kind of surprised that I want to discover the title in the teaser this time. I guess it’s because I thought that the episode 9 trailer was really cool.

You like one of these traditional unveilings like they do at the press conference?

Yep.
    ToTheRight wrote: »

I'd be more than thrilled if, say, tomorrow we get an announcement that the title will be revealed later this week.

Agreed EON should make a path rather then follow Marvel and Star Wars

Risico007 wrote: »

Agreed but personally...it’s just a title. :) Make the movies unique.

Risico007 wrote: »

Eon hasn't made a path since 1969.
    Even though I love 'The Living Daylights' it wasn't hugely different from anything that came before. I would say that Eon haven't made a path since 1981