Cryptocurrency Possible in Bond's Movie?

Do you think that Bond will embrace a cryptocurrency such as Litecoin or introduce something new and lesser known like Basic Attention Tokens?

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I don't know, but it could be a villain plot device at some point, yes. It'd be a nice way of signalling that the Bond films are keeping up with the times.

Bitcoin is one you hear about a lot these days, too.
  • @Dragonpol

Sir Dragonpol of the writing arts,letters, and sciences!

Bitcoin is known but what the Bond movies are good at often, which some people miss, is their ability to make a lesser-known gem into an internationally-recognized one.

Such instances of this include the casting Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton, and Daniel Craig. This is what we can call the Bond Effect.

Bitcoin is the standard in the crypto world but something more anonymous.....such as Brave Browser's Basic Attention Tokens can be used as a plot advancement device.

Plus the lesser-known currencies that have more credible support beyond just simple speculation of niche a community which are less intimidatingly available at prices to average consumers would make a better fitting into the "Bond Effect" of allowing easier access for viewers to participate in the product.

Similarly, the Bond producers made a very smart choice by selecting Daniel Craig as Bond instead of continuing with an experienced actor ready to negotiate...in a business sense. They started with someone who didn't demand a higher salary and was willing to work harder at earning and respecting the role itself.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    @Dragonpol

Sir Dragonpol of the writing arts,letters, and sciences!

@dramaticscenesofQOS, you honour me far beyond my achievements! :)

What you say is quite true, of course, regarding the casting of some of the Bond actors.

I also wouldn't mind cryptocurrency appearing in a future Bond film (or contemporary-set Bond novel for that matter).