World Exclusive: Sam Mendes in Africa prepping Bond 23

2»

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Quoting JamesStock: Rant done, sorry folks
    Worry not JS, we non-Americans are never taken in by the odd racist/bigot who comes on here to stir a little trouble.
    Besides, we all have them.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Quoting JamesPage:

Quoting Samuel001: In the most recent article just posted, will
    the adverts become a regular feature?
    Nope.
    OK, that's great to know. Thanks for replying.

By the way, you may want to delete that "Monsters, Inc. 2", now retitled Monsters Universary, is released the same month as Bond 23, as it's been delayed until June 2013.

So only one big release to cope with next year.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    @Samuel001 thanks for Monster tip -- as we get closer I'm sure a few more competitors will start booking dates before and after Bond 23
    ...you didnt receive my e-mail....you sent me a warning and I sent that e-mail back to you...please believe me you didnt receive it yet.....
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Quoting sohot2:
    ...you didnt receive my e-mail....you sent me a warning and I
    sent that e-mail back to you...please believe me you didnt receive it yet.....
    I'm not sure... which is more offensive... sohot2's biggotry... or his penchant for randomly hammering... the full stop key... in the middle... of... a... sentence....

• edited April 2012 Posts: 23
    South Africa would be a very logical choice for Bond.
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 886
    Has this been posted yet? Sorry if it has, can't keep up.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/mediageek/news/?a=40034

According to The Budapest Report, nearly half the film is going to be shot in South Africa. Notes the story, which reportedly came from a source close to the filming: "Other parts of the filming are planned for Serbia and Dubai, where the secret agent will also be averting terrorist plots.... Bond will be shooting in the famous ocean front, the neglected townships and luxury vineyards in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek while a climatic scene will be shot on the top of Table Mountain."
    Happy so,so Happy
    @danslittlefinger - The Budapest Report is total garbage -- it's based on Carte Blanche being the new film. Doh!
  • @danslittlefinger - The Budapest Report is total garbage -- it's based on Carte Blanche being the new film. Doh!
    Well thanks for that err...'doh'.
    Never read the book I'm afraid. Sorry if that article offended.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,350
    @danslittlefinger - The Budapest Report is total garbage -- it's based on Carte Blanche being the new film. Doh!
    Well thanks for that err...'doh'.
    Never read the book I'm afraid. Sorry if that article offended.

It only offended due to some stupid reporter not doing their research @danslittlefinger if at all, not you. If I hadn't read Carte Blanche I'd have been none the wise either. It fooled a lot of people I think, certainly a good one.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    sohot.... its about keeping things civil... if you can't express your point of views in a decent and intelligent manner, then you have no business here... I live in america too, freedom of speech doesn't protect idiot slander
    @danslittlefinger = sorry, my Doh! was pointed at the reporter not you for posting the link.