Cars with Bond connections

I'm in the market for a classic Mini and found one being auctioned in a few weeks that was owned by Britt Ekland. I know its not rational but, for me, that makes the car much more interesting.

Anyone know of cars out there with similar connections to Bond?

Comments

• w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Aston Martin DB5 was driven by Bond :)
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I haven't come across a Bond car, but there was a really nice mint low mileage Mercedes E420 on ebay a few months back which was Shirley Temple's personal car. They were asking too much for it on the buy it now price without a 'make an offer' option, but I seriously considered it. Not because of the connection to her though, but because it was a lovely car.
    Sounds nice, it will be interesting to see if the Britt Eckland connection on the Mini has any impact re the value at the auction. I will go along just in case I can grab a bargain.
    patb wrote: »
    Sounds nice, it will be interesting to see if the Britt Eckland connection on the Mini has any impact re the value at the auction. I will go along just in case I can grab a bargain.
    It may, but I think ultimately it will depend on the condition of the car.

Elon Musk bought the Lotus from TSWLM for almost $1m a few years back. I can't believe the car was physically 'lost' (as they say in the article) until 1989.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/18/tesla-elon-musk-james-bond-lotus-submarine-car
    edited September 2017 Posts: 23,883
    That looks to be in very good condition. Takes me back. I learned to drive in one of these (non-Cooper version) back in South Harrow years back. Love them to bits. So maneuverable. Having seen it I think it could fetch a pretty penny. Go for it!
    Sold my mini last year, big mistake, missing it badly, hence the interest in this one,

that is some photo of BE, just stunning
    that is some photo of BE, just stunning
    Yes, I noticed that. I suppose that's from the 60's. I haven't seen Get Carter yet and must get to it sometime.