Last album you listened to?

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    MancAlice wrote: »
    Strog wrote: »
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Never though of TFF doing a Bond theme. Might've made the most sense in '87 instead of a-ha? Two albums behind them and a few years away from their third.

ENNIO MORRICONE - Duck, You Sucker

^ Fist Full of Dynamite awesome

TFF track Tears Roll Down I thought would have made a great Bond theme, A-ha track has grown on me over the years I must admit.

Currently listening to...

YESSSSS, I absolutely adore Primal Scream :D Screamadelica is one of my favourite albums.

I can't avoid repeating myself, you have good taste lol one of my favourite albums
  • MancAliceMancAlice Manchester
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Come Together is my favourite off it, but it's just a brilliant album overall, love it!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Come Together is my favourite off it, but it's just a brilliant album overall, love it!
    Great track the 90s had some great music, I was a teenager back then good memories.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns I got to see them live a bit ago, they're so good. :)
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns I got to see them live a bit ago, they're so good. :)

Wow very lucky I used to work for a promotions company when at uni, organising venues for bands great job. Not seen anyone live for a while need to sort that.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns That's so cool. You should - nothing beats live music!
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns That's so cool. You should - nothing beats live music!

I know recently been rediscovering music I love, the amount of vinyl I discarded is criminal. Enjoying buying all my favourite albums on digital evokes great memories.
    edited August 2017 Posts: 23,407

One of the greatest of all time from Led Zeppelin IV
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    MADRUGADA_LIVE AT TRALFAMADORE

Phenomenal score

INDEPENDENT 20
    STEREOLAB_MARGERINE ECLIPSE
    DAVID SYLVIAN_DEAD BEES ON A CAKE
    Some Shakatak. This band is a must for me on sleepless nights.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Death of a Bachelor - Panic! at The Disco
    U2-THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE
    P. J. HARVEY_UH HUH HER
    The Message: The Best of Grandmaster Flash and The Sugarhill Gang

80s

And...

Live and Let Die 22 track deluxe Album one of my favourite Bond scores.
  • @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, quite possibly my favorite cue from Elfman's Mission: Impossible. One of my favorite Elfman cues ever in fact. That's how you score a climax.

Sounds like this track has been tampered with (film rip?), but in the original, that part around 1:45 where it kicks into the M:I theme is perfection.
    BEL CANTO_SHIMMERING, WARM AND BRIGHT
    CODEINE_WHEN I SEE THE SUN
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, quite possibly my favorite cue from Elfman's Mission: Impossible. One of my favorite Elfman cues ever in fact. That's how you score a climax.

Sounds like this track has been tampered with (film rip?), but in the original, that part around 1:45 where it kicks into the M:I theme is perfection.

Most likely tampered I bought the score several months back as well as two MI: 2 albums I need to buy the other film scores. Curious to see what Elfman does for Justice League
  • @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, quite possibly my favorite cue from Elfman's Mission: Impossible. One of my favorite Elfman cues ever in fact. That's how you score a climax.

Most likely tampered I bought the score several months back as well as two MI: 2 albums I need to buy the other film scores. Curious to see what Elfman does for Justice League

Yeah, that should be very interesting.

And as for the M:I scores, definitely pick up Joe Kraemer's Rogue Nation. It's one of the best yet.
    SOFT CELL_NON-STOP EROTIC CABARET
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 4,622
    Mick Jagger's new 2 song cd-single.
    Gotta Get A Grip/England Lost
    He's worried about England

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns, quite possibly my favorite cue from Elfman's Mission: Impossible. One of my favorite Elfman cues ever in fact. That's how you score a climax.

Yeah, that should be very interesting.

And as for the M:I scores, definitely pick up Joe Kraemer's Rogue Nation. It's one of the best yet.

Rogue Nation is good though I do like Ghost Protocol score, looked online the prices were a bit steep I'll continue to shop around.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Treating my turntable to this masterpiece.

https://discogs.com/Miles-Davis-Sketches-Of-Spain/release/4923105