My Hottest Bond Girls ranking

edited October 2016 in Fan Creations Posts: 317
So I made a little video today ranking my favorite bond girls (which I seem to revise with each movie viewing). What do you guys think ?

Comments

Camile ?
    Paris ?
    would not have made my list. Terri Hatcher seemed hot at the time but she pales in comparison to many that came before and after...

Tracy Di Vencenzo and Elektra King may not be drop dead gorgeous but there was something about their attitudes or the way they carried themselves that made them "sexy and hot."

Nalaya (from GE) and Miranda Frost (DAD) are good looking enough but just not classic drop dead gorgeous. and they lack the charisma that Tracy and Elektra possessed.

You talk about smokin' hot:
    Tiffany Case
    Solitaire
    Dink
    Fiona Volpe (Mama mia!)
  • I hear ya, and my top 10 tends to change depending on the last movie I watched as well!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'll take it upon myself to post @TheWizardOfIce's own ranking of Bond beauties by their busts, which gave me heaps of entertainment reading. I've gotta say, he has it down to a science:
    F**k me you've opened a can of worms here that I just cant resist! I'm tempted to start a new thread but worried the Mods will close it so lets just take a quick crack at it here and hopefully it will slip under the good taste radar for a while!

Best Knockers

DN: Sylvia - difficult to tell so I'll give her a 5, Miss Taro - same 5, Honey - 9. Total - 6.3

FRWL: Sylvia - that bikini is awful so 5 again, Rosa - 'badly packed sandbag' 1, gypsy girls - 6 apiece, Kerim's mistress - 7, Tania - Never really on display but reckon they would be solid (well firm) 8s. Total - 5.4

GF: Bonita - 6, Dink - 7 Jill - an entirely satisfying 7, Tilly - doesnt do much for me 4, Pussy - a galorious 8.5. Total - 6.5

TB: Pat - 8, Paula - 6, Fiona - That blue top with Derval!!!! 10, Domino - 8. Total - 8

YOLT: Ling - Impossible to tell so a standard 5, Aki - Another standard 5, Helga - A very healthy 7.5, Kissy - a small but nonetheless nice 6.5. Total - 6

OHMSS: Tracy - Nothing amazing I'm afraid 6, Ruby - same 6, Nancy - same again 6, Irma - Dismal 0. Total - 4.5

DAF: Marie - A VCR pause button breaking 6, Tiffany - 8, Plenty - 8, Bambi - 4, Thumper - 4. Total - 6

LALD: Miss Caruso - 9, Rosie - nothing there 3, Solitaire - 7. Total 6.3

TMWTGG: Saida - One of the least attractive Bond girls of all time 3, Andrea - 7, Hip's nieces - I'm not going to risk getting myself put on the register by commenting!, Mary - Who can forget the Wicker Man? 9. Total - 6.3

TSWLM: Log cabin girl - impossible to tell 5, Felicca - again impossible to tell 5, Anya - if you've seen Force 10 From Navarone you'll know theyre not as good as you imagine they are 6, Naomi - 8. Total - 6

MR: Woman on the plane - impossible to tell 5, Corinne - 7, Holly - if you've seen Creepshow 2 you'll know they really are not as good as you imagine they are 4, Manuela - 5, Dolly - 8. Total - 5.8

FYEO: Melina - 8, Bibi - Pretty sure shes over 16 so its fine 6, Lisl - the nighty slips even more in bluray 7, Brink - 1. Total 5.5

OP:Bianca (although Bond calls her Corinna??) - 7, Penelope Smallbone - difficult to say 5, Magda - not a lot there when she abseils of the balcony 5, Octopussy - 7. Total - 6

AVTAK: Kimberley Jones - Hard to say but as an ex Miss World we have to be talking 7.5 minimum, May Day - Frightening 3, Stacey - 7, Pola - they're jumping all over the place when she gets out of the sea in that vest 8, Jenny Flex - Difficult to say as shes dressed in horse clobber the whole time 5. Total - 6.1

TLD: Linda - nothing great 5, Kara - Deceptively good (check out Xtro) 7.5. Total - 6.3

LTK: Della - I'm sure Dario would know but the wedding dress doesnt show much 5, Pam - the poster shots are spectacular 8.5, Lupe - 7. Total - 6.8

GE: Caroline - impossible to tell 5, Xenia - 7.5, Natalya - 7.5. Total - 6.6

TND: Inga Bergstrom - 6, Paris - If you've seen Heaven's Prisoners you'll know these are a bitter disappointment - 3, Daphne Deckers - only a bit part but she has a fantastic pair 9.5, Wai Lin - nothing much it seems 4. Total - 5.6

TWINE: Cigar girl - 8, Molly Warmflash - 5, Elektra - having studied much of her French work I can attest to a fine pair of 8s, Christmas - Two words: Wild Things 9. Total: 7.5

DAD: Peaceful Fountains of Desire - impossible to tell 5, Jinx - 8.5, The Pikelet - 8 . Total - 7.2

CR: Solange - 9.5, Valenka - 6, Vesper - 10. Total - 8.5

QOS: Camille - 8, Fields - 8, Corinne - impossible to tell 5 . Total - 7

SF: Turkish bird - 7, Eve (I have not counted MP so far but feel that in this film only an exception can be made) 5, Severine - 7.5, 'He's keen to get home' man's wife - 1. Total - 5.1

SP: Mexican bird - 7, Lucia - used to be a 10 but given Monica's age theyve got to be heading southwards these days 8.5, Madeline - No such problems for Lea - 9.5. Total - 8.3

You've no idea how many years of patient research went into that.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited November 2016 Posts: 17,691
    For pure HOTNESS, I'd have to say Helga Brandt is #1 for me.
    karin-10.jpg
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited November 2016 Posts: 9,020
    And of course it was me who tempted the good Wiz to make that post :D

Here's my best knockers hottest Bond girl ranking:

The instant get it up + get off girls:
    -Mary Goodnight, Tiffany Case, XXX

The I wanna do things to girls:
    -Honey Ryder, Pussy Galore, Goodhead, Pam Bouvier

The let's make love nice and slow girls:
    -Domino, Tracy, Solitaire, Melina, Octopussy, Vesper, Camille

The let's do it wild, rough and fast girls:
    -Fiona Volpe, MayDay, Xenia Onatopp

The wild dirty threesome girls:
    Bambi and Thumper, Frost and Jinx

The rest doesn't do much to get my blood flowing I'm afraid.

As for Dr. Christmas Jones and Paris, I rather get a treatment in a leather bears club...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'm laughing so hard @Wizard's ranking. A thoroughly entertaining read. Thanks @Brady for bringing this to our collective attention.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'll take it upon myself to post @TheWizardOfIce's own ranking of Bond beauties by their busts, which gave me heaps of entertainment reading. I've gotta say, he has it down to a science:
    F**k me you've opened a can of worms here that I just cant resist! I'm tempted to start a new thread but worried the Mods will close it so lets just take a quick crack at it here and hopefully it will slip under the good taste radar for a while!

Best Knockers

DN: Sylvia - difficult to tell so I'll give her a 5, Miss Taro - same 5, Honey - 9. Total - 6.3

FRWL: Sylvia - that bikini is awful so 5 again, Rosa - 'badly packed sandbag' 1, gypsy girls - 6 apiece, Kerim's mistress - 7, Tania - Never really on display but reckon they would be solid (well firm) 8s. Total - 5.4

GF: Bonita - 6, Dink - 7 Jill - an entirely satisfying 7, Tilly - doesnt do much for me 4, Pussy - a galorious 8.5. Total - 6.5

TB: Pat - 8, Paula - 6, Fiona - That blue top with Derval!!!! 10, Domino - 8. Total - 8

YOLT: Ling - Impossible to tell so a standard 5, Aki - Another standard 5, Helga - A very healthy 7.5, Kissy - a small but nonetheless nice 6.5. Total - 6

OHMSS: Tracy - Nothing amazing I'm afraid 6, Ruby - same 6, Nancy - same again 6, Irma - Dismal 0. Total - 4.5

DAF: Marie - A VCR pause button breaking 6, Tiffany - 8, Plenty - 8, Bambi - 4, Thumper - 4. Total - 6

LALD: Miss Caruso - 9, Rosie - nothing there 3, Solitaire - 7. Total 6.3

TMWTGG: Saida - One of the least attractive Bond girls of all time 3, Andrea - 7, Hip's nieces - I'm not going to risk getting myself put on the register by commenting!, Mary - Who can forget the Wicker Man? 9. Total - 6.3

TSWLM: Log cabin girl - impossible to tell 5, Felicca - again impossible to tell 5, Anya - if you've seen Force 10 From Navarone you'll know theyre not as good as you imagine they are 6, Naomi - 8. Total - 6

MR: Woman on the plane - impossible to tell 5, Corinne - 7, Holly - if you've seen Creepshow 2 you'll know they really are not as good as you imagine they are 4, Manuela - 5, Dolly - 8. Total - 5.8

FYEO: Melina - 8, Bibi - Pretty sure shes over 16 so its fine 6, Lisl - the nighty slips even more in bluray 7, Brink - 1. Total 5.5

OP:Bianca (although Bond calls her Corinna??) - 7, Penelope Smallbone - difficult to say 5, Magda - not a lot there when she abseils of the balcony 5, Octopussy - 7. Total - 6

AVTAK: Kimberley Jones - Hard to say but as an ex Miss World we have to be talking 7.5 minimum, May Day - Frightening 3, Stacey - 7, Pola - they're jumping all over the place when she gets out of the sea in that vest 8, Jenny Flex - Difficult to say as shes dressed in horse clobber the whole time 5. Total - 6.1

TLD: Linda - nothing great 5, Kara - Deceptively good (check out Xtro) 7.5. Total - 6.3

LTK: Della - I'm sure Dario would know but the wedding dress doesnt show much 5, Pam - the poster shots are spectacular 8.5, Lupe - 7. Total - 6.8

GE: Caroline - impossible to tell 5, Xenia - 7.5, Natalya - 7.5. Total - 6.6

TND: Inga Bergstrom - 6, Paris - If you've seen Heaven's Prisoners you'll know these are a bitter disappointment - 3, Daphne Deckers - only a bit part but she has a fantastic pair 9.5, Wai Lin - nothing much it seems 4. Total - 5.6

TWINE: Cigar girl - 8, Molly Warmflash - 5, Elektra - having studied much of her French work I can attest to a fine pair of 8s, Christmas - Two words: Wild Things 9. Total: 7.5

DAD: Peaceful Fountains of Desire - impossible to tell 5, Jinx - 8.5, The Pikelet - 8 . Total - 7.2

CR: Solange - 9.5, Valenka - 6, Vesper - 10. Total - 8.5

QOS: Camille - 8, Fields - 8, Corinne - impossible to tell 5 . Total - 7

SF: Turkish bird - 7, Eve (I have not counted MP so far but feel that in this film only an exception can be made) 5, Severine - 7.5, 'He's keen to get home' man's wife - 1. Total - 5.1

SP: Mexican bird - 7, Lucia - used to be a 10 but given Monica's age theyve got to be heading southwards these days 8.5, Madeline - No such problems for Lea - 9.5. Total - 8.3

You've no idea how many years of patient research went into that.

=))
  • My top 5 lust ranking...

Domino
    Tatiana
    Christmas Jones
    Stacey
    Vesper

This thread is so sexist...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Oh no, they've got @chrisisall!
    No, Helga Brandt has ME! :))
    Not a bad way to be had, I dare say!
    600full-karin-dor.jpg
  • KaijuDirectorOO7KaijuDirectorOO7 Once Upon a Time Somewhere...
    edited November 2016 Posts: 189
    Personally, Tania stands the top of my list. There is something about her naiveity that appeals to me.

Second place for Tracy by being the only Bond girl to be TRULY called Mrs. Bond, even for a little while. And just like Tanya, her own personality strongly connects with me.

Honey gets the third by virtue of being one of the pioneers plus the bikini.

Bianchi was hot and I thought she looked sexier in O.K.Connery.

Andress was just absolutely otherworldly stunning.

There are many incredibly beautiful Bond girls but for me, the top spot is held by Luciana Paluzzi. This was a woman who wasn't just beautiful but she was dripping with sex appeal that has never been matched and probably never will.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    for me, the top spot is held by Luciana Paluzzi. This was a woman who wasn't just beautiful but she was dripping with sex appeal that has never been matched and probably never will.
    I totally get that. It's just that I personally see Karin as more athletic (sleazy & demure)...
    ;)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    From this thread I can see that @TheWizardOfIce has a good head for figures. :D
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    From this thread I can see that @TheWizardOfIce has a good head for figures. :D
    Yes, they're round enough.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    for me, the top spot is held by Luciana Paluzzi. This was a woman who wasn't just beautiful but she was dripping with sex appeal that has never been matched and probably never will.
    I totally get that. It's just that I personally see Karin as more athletic (sleazy & demure)...
    ;)

Karin is definitely a welcome pleasure.
  • GBFGBF
    Ok, here is my top10.

01. Vesper
    02. Severine
    03. Fiona
    04. Jill
    05. Elektra
    06. Miranda
    07. Solitaire
    08. Danish teacher from TND
    09. Tatjana
    10. XXX
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Very difficult to assess the hottest of the Bond girls for me. I tend to look at sexiness and beauty as two different things really. So, on that basis, I have two lists.

Ranking on sexiness –

Fiona
    Lucia
    Solange
    Helga
    Tiffany

Honourable mention - Pussy (that husky voice always gets me)

Ranking on beauty –

Vesper
    Tatiana
    Solitaire
    Tatiana
    Aki

Honourable mention – Madeleine (Love her eyes)