Playable Multiplayer Characters

2»

Comments

Old topic but nice to read that Goldeneye Reloaded delivered on some of these names....NICE!!
  • No Bond game is complete without Franz Sanchez, Truman-Lodge, Milton Krest, Dario, Ed Killifer and Proffesor Joe Butcher "Bless your Hearts"
    in TWINE on The 64 you can play as Oddjob, Jaws, Baron Samedi, Mayday, Wai Lin, Alec Treveylan, Max Zorin and Necros

i also heard that Goldeneye Reloaded gets DLC which includes Pussy Galore
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    I would like to see these villains added as playable multiplayer characters..

Emilio Largo
    Mr Wint
    Mr Kidd
    Loque
    Gobinda
    Necros
    Franz Sanchez
    Dario
    Elliot Carver
    Stamper
    Renard
    Zao
    Le Chiffre
    Dominic Greene
    002 wrote:
    in TWINE on The 64 you can play as Oddjob, Jaws, Baron Samedi, Mayday, Wai Lin, Alec Treveylan, Max Zorin and Necros

i also heard that Goldeneye Reloaded gets DLC which includes Pussy Galore

Thanks for the list of TWINE's characters! I'd been looking around on the internet to see if anything said which bots were availible in TIWNE, but I never found anything. That's awesome that you can play as Necros. To my knowledge, TWINE is the only game that he is playable.
    HASEROT wrote:
    I would like to see these villains added as playable multiplayer characters..

Emilio Largo
    Mr Wint
    Mr Kidd
    Loque
    Gobinda
    Necros
    Franz Sanchez
    Dario
    Elliot Carver
    Stamper
    Renard
    Zao
    Le Chiffre
    Dominic Greene

Yeah, that's a great list! Not to correct you or anything, but Renard is playable on Nightfire, so you've got one!
    Well, we've heard the news! Miss Galore and Emilio Largo are now going to be playable characters for GoldenEye Reloaded! I'm so glad they've finally added Largo, because it's long overdue!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    awesome!.. i'm glad we finally got Largo in there... would like to see only a couple more characters from my wish list on there, and then i'll be completely satisfied.
    HASEROT wrote:
    awesome!.. i'm glad we finally got Largo in there... would like to see only a couple more characters from my wish list on there, and then i'll be completely satisfied.

Yeah, it was about time Largo got his spot on the list. It'll be tough to get more characters on the list, since old classics like Jaws, Oddjob, and Baron Samedi always make it to the multiplayer no matter what.
    Characters yet to be playable that need to be playable:
    -Felix Leiter
    -Quarrel
    -Kerim Bey
    -Tiger Tanaka
    -Marc Draco
    -Commander Carter
    -Colombo
    -Kamran Shaw
    -Sharkey
    -Rene Mathis
    -Professor Dent
    -Fiona Volpe
    -Vargas
    -Mr. Osato
    -Helga Brandt
    -Irma Bunt
    -Mr. Wint
    -Mr. Kidd
    -Karl Stromberg
    -Naomi
    -Sandor
    -Kristatos
    -Locque
    -Kriegler
    -Kamal Khan
    -Gobinda
    -General Orlov
    -Georgi Koskov
    -Brad Whitaker
    -Necros
    -Franz Sanchez
    -Dario
    -Elliot Carver
    -Stamper
    -Gustav Graves
    -Miranda Frost
    -Zao
    -Le Chiffre
    -Obanno
    -Mr. White
    -Dominic Greene
  • I Wish That Kerim Bey Would Be In NightFire.
    Complete List:

Goldeneye 64:
    Bond, Alec, Nataylia, Xenia, Valentin, Mishkin, Ourumov, Boris, Mayday, Jaws, OddJob, Baron Samedi (Charaters taken out: Connery Bond, Moore Bond and Dalton Bond- you can still see Connery's image in the booklet and on an advert you can see his player model)

TWINE:
    Bond (4 Outfits- Ski, Suit, Tuxedo and Navy), Renard (2 Suits), Christmas Jones (3 Outfits), Electra (2 Outfits), Valentin, M, Robinson, Moneypenny, R, Davidov, Bullion, Cigar Girl, Elektras Body Guard, Wai Lin, Alec Treveylan, Jaws, OddJob, Mayday, Baron Samedi, Max Zorin, Necros.

Nightfire:
    Bond (Tuxedo, Space suit and normal suit), Baron Samedi, Christmas Jones, Electra King, Renard, Goldfinger, Jaws, Mayday, Nick Nack, OddJob, Pussy Galore, Wai Lin and Xenia Onatopp

edited November 2012 Posts: 581
    00Beast wrote:
    -Felix Leiter
    -Marc Draco
    -Necros
    -Franz Sanchez
    -Dario
    -Gustav Graves
    -Zao

You can play as Felix, Marc, Sanchez, Dario, Graves and Zao in 007 Legends
    and you can play as Necros in TWINE

002 wrote:
    00Beast wrote:
    -Felix Leiter
    -Marc Draco
    -Necros
    -Franz Sanchez
    -Dario
    -Gustav Graves
    -Zao

You can play as Felix, Marc, Sanchez, Dario, Graves and Zao in 007 Legends
    and you can play as Necros in TWINE

I had actually made that list before 007 Legends' missions and characters were released, and now that I have the game, I am very pleased to get to play as them! It's very satisfying to have these character wishes actually come true! And I had no idea about Necros in TWINE! I don't own an N64, but I do have TWINE on PS1, and unfortunately, no multiplayer on it! I'd love to play as Necros though, I mean how cool is that?! I wonder why they have only included him as a bot in one game? They should bring him back into multiplayer for a second appearance!
  • oo7oo7
    I just played a game of legends mode in 007 Legends. someone was wearing a bond skin. how can this be done I thought I had all the dlc packs?
  • Characters I Want: Largo,Alec,Hugo,And MayDay In Goldeneye Reloaded
  • Hey Guys,I've Got Codes For Nightfire:Unlock MayDay:BADGIRL Scaramanga: ASSASSIN Max Zorin:Blimp Goldfinger:Midas Electera King:Slick Xenia Ontopp:Janus Nick Nack:Bitesize And Oddjob:Bowler.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Brunito wrote:
    Hey Guys,I've Got Codes For Nightfire:Unlock MayDay:BADGIRL Scaramanga: ASSASSIN Max Zorin:Blimp Goldfinger:Midas Electera King:Slick Xenia Ontopp:Janus Nick Nack:Bitesize And Oddjob:Bowler.

PARTY unlocks all characters. :)
    Murdock wrote:
    Brunito wrote:
    Hey Guys,I've Got Codes For Nightfire:Unlock MayDay:BADGIRL Scaramanga: ASSASSIN Max Zorin:Blimp Goldfinger:Midas Electera King:Slick Xenia Ontopp:Janus Nick Nack:Bitesize And Oddjob:Bowler.

PARTY unlocks all characters. :)

What a code! I absolutely love that one, because it saved me from having to use all the individual codes, hahaha!
  • Also,I Like to Play As Scaramanga, And To Unlock All Levels [I Just Did] Enter The Code PASSPORT.
  • Thanks For Reading!!!
  • My Favorite Level Is Chain Recation.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @Brunito, you don't need to triple post. use the edit button to alter your previous posts.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 9
    Oh,Sorry @Murdock,Even Though Nightfire Sucks.@00Beast, My Favorite Character In Nightfire Is Scaramanga. Who's Your Favorite Character?
  • You Forgot Omorov From Goldeneye ds.
    Brunito wrote:
    Oh,Sorry @Murdock,Even Though Nightfire Sucks.@00Beast, My Favorite Character In Nightfire Is Scaramanga. Who's Your Favorite Character?

I heavily disagree actually; I believe that Nightfire is the greatest game ever invented, without a doubt. Anyways, my favorite character to play as on multiplayer is plain old Bond Tux, hahahaha, but if I went with a villain, it'd probably be Max Zorin, Oddjob, or Renard.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    00Beast wrote:
    Brunito wrote:

I heavily disagree actually; I believe that Nightfire is the greatest game ever invented, without a doubt. Anyways, my favorite character to play as on multiplayer is plain old Bond Tux, hahahaha, but if I went with a villain, it'd probably be Max Zorin, Oddjob, or Renard.

'Nightfire' isn't my favorite game of all time, but it's most certainly one of my favorite Bond games.
  • AliAli
    When do we get to play Sheriff J W Pepper?!!!
  • Oh Sorry @00Beast. It Just Have 12 Lv.