Oddest moments that make you laugh

Comments

• DariusDarius UK
    Another OP moment is when RM ad libs his "That should keep you in curry for a few weeks" line and the expressions on the faces of the other actors, who are trying hard to stifle their laughter.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    The Russian soldier who takes it in the head by the tracks in OP.
    Another one. Gobinda's reaction when he is ordered to go out and 'get' Bond on the moving plane :P
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited November 2015 Posts: 23,883
    The John Glen "screaming man". Crack up every time. The MR chap who loses his parachute is the best one by far.......throat curdling
  • DariusDarius UK
    jobo wrote: »
    Another one. Gobinda's reaction when he is ordered to go out and 'get' Bond on the moving plane :P

Yeah, the look on his face is priceless.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    jobo wrote: »
    "Out there?" :)
  • That part in FYEO when Roger Moore punches that dude in the face on the boat and then there's that awkward cut where the guy falls overboard from the wrong angle.
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    edited November 2015 Posts: 1,984
    I found Roger smacking Gobinda in the face with the antenna on the plane to be funnier. Also, Grischka's face and death cry when he gets a knife to his chest is funny too.
  • Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    Tomorrow Never Dies.

Dr. Kaufman's reaction to being zapped by the phone. :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2015 Posts: 15,690
    The look Stamper gives to Carver when he is ordered to get Wai Lin in the engine room. i thought he was about to fire his grenade launcher straight at Carver.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Continuing off of TND, that look that Stamper gives Bond after Bond drills that knife into his leg always makes me laugh. He looks completely psychotic and off the rails, but the way he flings his head in Bond's direction and gives him that agonized look of bitterness always has me rolling.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Continuing off of TND, that look that Stamper gives Bond after Bond drills that knife into his leg always makes me laugh. He looks completely psychotic and off the rails, but the way he flings his head in Bond's direction and gives him that agonized look of bitterness always has me rolling.

LOL! I just watched that moment! :))
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    The other is from DAF "Cai!....Cai!...Cairo!!!"

That's is just awful dubbing.
    I think the funniest moment is in DAF when the guy gets on his quad bike, feigns 'getting comfortable' and still Sean hasn't knocked him off yet. He just has to keep sitting there for no reason other to wait to be knocked off. Really don't know why they didn't retake the shot.

Ha, ha, always makes me cringe that scene, it's so obvious.
    Also, doesn't the guy in A View To A Kill scream out "Roger Moore help!" in Russian or some other language when he gets pulled off the snowmobile in the PTS? LOL.
    Also, doesn't the guy in A View To A Kill scream out "Roger Moore help!" in Russian or some other language when he gets pulled off the snowmobile in the PTS? LOL.

What in the world? LOL!

:))
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    edited November 2015 Posts: 5,131
    Brosnan running is pure comedy. Imagine if he had done African Rundown in CR... it would been more CR67!!!!!

What in the world? LOL!

:))

About 2:58 you definitely hear him saying "Roger Moore" and then something in another language. People have translated it as "Roger Moore help!"
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Haha, that's awesome. What a spot....
    edited November 2015 Posts: 306
    suavejmf wrote: »
    Brosnan running is pure comedy. Imagine if he had done African Rundown in CR... it would been more CR67!!!!!

=))

@ ForYourEyesOnly

Omg! That's awesome! :))
    Yeah, every time I watch AVTAK I find it absolutely hilarious. Almost a redeeming factor of the movie because of it's sheer hilarity. Also, the score by Barry in the background of the ski chase is absolutely phenomenal. AVTAK is certainly in the top 10 Bond scores, IMO.

Also, on the subject of AVTAK and laughable moments, notice when Bond gets on the snowmobile. Right after he gets rid of the skis, he raises something that looks like a white shopping handbag on his left arm. Hahaha.
  • When Denise Richards is introduced as a nuclear scientist.
  • Another random LOL moment is from MR when Holly Goodhead is about to go to her bedside table and then from out of nowhere comes Bond's hand saying "Hah!!", Holly's reaction and then Bond's face when the light comes on.

I always found that to be completely random lol.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Aki (?) shimmying down the rope in YOLT - that's not woman, that's a man, man!
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    "Just a slight stiffness coming on..."

OHMSS' killer one-liner still has me in fits to this day. The wife always rolls her eyes when I quote this :D
  • I always crack up when May Day is with Bond in AVTAK, in bed...

Zorin overhears "May Day, I've been waiting for you, to take care of me personally"...and Zorin makes an 'well, alright' face and walks away.
    edited November 2015 Posts: 306
    SPECTRE.
    After the helicopter crashes, Blofeld crawling on the ground is hilarious!
    =))
  • DariusDarius UK
    There's also that moment in YOLT when Henderson says of his supply of Russian vodka: "Yes, I get it from the doorman at the Russian Embassy (mutters) ...along with certain other things."
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Dalton' strange accent slip when he says " things were about to turn nasty" in LTK. Still don't know what he was channeling there.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Darius wrote: »
    There's also that moment in YOLT when Henderson says of his supply of Russian vodka: "Yes, I get it from the doorman at the Russian Embassy (mutters) ...along with certain other things."

The questions thread had someone enquiring recently as to what Henderson meant. Suggestions ranged from drugs to sexual favours. I think it's best left to the imagination!

• DariusDarius UK
    Tokoloshe wrote: »
    Darius wrote: »

The questions thread had someone enquiring recently as to what Henderson meant. Suggestions ranged from drugs to sexual favours. I think it's best left to the imagination!

Bearing in mind the very un-Dahl-ish sexual innuendo-riddled script, my vote goes for the latter.