All Set Pictures Untill now ???

edited November 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 9
Until now, we have seen three set pictures from the set of Skyfall , yet we are not able to figure out anything at all except the location. They don't show us the full location set to keep us wondering about what is going on and they never show people at all. The first one was in a dirty bathroom, the second one was in a dark office and the last one was from a night club but not so sure. The only common thing between all shots is that the Action/ Cut is filling 85% of the picture so you don't know anything about what is going on in the set and who is there. This is contradictory to what we have used to see in last 6 months from the photos leaked from The dark Knight Rises set as we were able to see the whole thing and we have seen dozens of videos as well. So we this high level of secrecy? Is it to make us more enthusiastic or what? Giving us one clear image is better than giving us 3 images of the action /cut right?? and I am 90% sure that the forth one will be similar. So , what do you thing of all that and what do you thing of all the leaked pictures ???

Comments

Frustrating, very frustrating. But what do you expect. Michael and Barbara are new to the 'internets' when it comes to FB and Twitter. Can't say I expected anything official at all, to be honest.
    4th on was a sign...in chinese about an airport.
  • I think that is the point...why spoiler everything or you wouldnt have people watch in threatre...the less detail the more people are excited to watch it freely without spoiler..the only detail I want is the characters name and that it...try to avoid any other spoiler...I think it better that there is no pictures or no point in watching a movie?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Personally, I find it more fun to try and piece it all together than to have the answers thrown in my face. I don't want to know too much, too soon. Just pretend YOU are Bond, and you have to gather as much intelligence as you can about Skyfall before the clock runs out- this time next year. That's certainly more fun than getting frustrated over a few unclear jigsaw pieces.
  • I'm with @QBranch on this one. I'd rather be served little teases than be bombarded with production diaries and things like this until the film is released. lol
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Did this thread need to be opened? You can say all you want to hear:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1755/official-skyfall-photo-thread/p1
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 14,049
    Yes, guys. It does get quite annoying. Please take the time and effort to search for an appropriate existing thread before starting a new one. :)