THE HARVESTERS (official trailer)

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited November 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 4,399
as many of you regs here know - for a while I was busy, off writing and filming my short film THE HARVESTERS about 2 months ago.. well, here is the first glimpse into the film - the official trailer - in teaser style.. which I edited together myself..

there was no budget on this project, and it was shot in a little under 3 days... let me know what you guys think, and try not to be too harsh ;) ... this was my first attempt at directing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_8bg6OFbBz8

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,892
    Nice work haserot. I wish I had access to a camera so I could make my own films. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more. You'll have your name on the back of your chair in no time! :D
    Well done mate, a nice piece of work.
    Looks pretty tense. I liked the title graphics, as well. Wish I could do stuff like that :/
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Cool looking trailer for a rookie. I love the heart beat that is throughout the trailer and when "The Harvester" comes through the door near the end. Nice old style film credits too! How long is the film and will we be able to see it?
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    the film itself is slated to be 20 minutes long.... but that could fluctuate after editing - but the target is 20 minutes...

I will be trying to submit it to festivals first, so it being posted online right away might not happen.... but if those plans fall through, then the full film will be posted on my website - and then probably make it's way to YouTube... sometime next year
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^
    Awesome! I wish you the best in all your endeavors @haserot. Hopefully everything works out for you. <:-P
  • VERY nice!