007Art - 1962-2012: 50 Years of Bond

edited September 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 10
I wake up last morning with a simple flash: OK we are waiting for Bond 23 scheduled for 2012, but what...???
OMG, that's a terrific anniversary we get here, so let celebrate it now!
<a href="http://007art.free.fr/index.php/general/1962-2012-50-years-of-bond/">1962-2012: 50 years of Bond</a>
Enjoy and thank heaven that Bond is still there ;-)

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nice work @007Art. Many of those posters are very effective. I wonder if anything official acknowledging the 50 years will be released by EON? I guess we'll find out next year.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Great work. EON said, I believe, that they plan to launch a year long promotional campaign.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    I am loving these. Get these on billboards right now! Exciting stuff.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Great work. EON said, I believe, that they plan to launch a year long promotional campaign.
    I've always thought it would just be events around the world and not an actual campaign. If that were the case we should start gettings things very soon indeed which I don't think will happen.
    I just hope the producers don't make the mistake they made with the 40th anniversary. Instead of putting out a classic 007 adventure they resorted to hokey refrences to previous 19 films in a badly scripted, hokey CGI crap-travaganza.
    Lets hope #23 will pay homage to the previous 50 years with a great classic adventure.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Genius idea for a fan art thread. Posters look fantastic- very Goldfinger-ish!
    @007Art just check out the site, amazing amount of content, will be back ot check out more! Thanks for sharing.
    These are brilliant!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Really like the third one, @007Art, with the weapons, tarot cards and vehicles. Nice circular composition and great colours. The Bond Girls one's good too.

Nice work... :)