SPECTRE Special Effects and CGI Discussion SPOILERS

aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
I wanted to start this thread up for all of us who have read the script.

What do you think will be CGI in the film.

I think the scene with Bond going through the "Bond House" in Obertilliach will be done using CGI.

Please put all of your thoughts about CGI and Special Effects of SPECTRE on this thread

Comments

• edited February 2015 Posts: 1,552
    Aren't all discussions relating to the leaked script restricted to this thread?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,588
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @JCRendle and @jake24

I see your point. But can't we just use this thread for the CGI and the Special Effects for SPECTRE.

We don't have to use leaked info, there are photos from the sets.
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    Would it be possible to have a Spectre spoilers SECTION where threads such as this could sit? For one, I'd love to be able to comment on a thread about Bond 25 knowing what we do.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @JCRendle and @jake24

I see your point. But can't we just use this thread for the CGI and the Special Effects for SPECTRE.

We don't have to use leaked info, there are photos from the sets.
    The problem was that you started the thread with the words "I wanted to start this thread up for all of us who have read the script." It'll be difficult to discuss CGI effects between members who have and haven't read the script - as it'd be easy for someone to accidentally mention something they've read in the script in relation to an effect and potentially spoil something for someone who's attempting to remain clean of leaked information.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 13,350
    Continue in the thread as linked, please.

Thank You.
This discussion has been closed.