HELP-Bond Fans needed!

edited November 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 16
REALLY need some help from all you Bond fans out there... I am writing my dissertation on Bond(I am doing media production-so it IS relevant), and wonder if there are any of you out there who would be happy to fill in a questionnaire about various aspects of Bond. If you can help please e-mail me at

[email protected]

I can get fellow students etc. to fill in the questionnaires--but it means a lot to me that I really get the opinions of Bond fans--SO PLEASE HELP.
I will put some of my questions on threads...but this is an opening questionnaire that is a matter of ticking how important aspects of Bond are.
Thanks in advance...AG

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2013 Posts: 13,350
    If you post the questions as well as the first section here, I'm sure everyone will be happy to fill it in for you.
    I have posted a BOND and being British questions just now--- and will post more threads---but I am wanting to establish what are the fundamental things that are needed to keep a Bond film --classic Bond, and which ones are more important.
    I will see if the less popular films lacked these.

I need some quantitative data for my research so have devised a questionnaire that people have a choice of 5 boxes to tick(from not essential....through to essential.) Also need a few basic questions(can be anonymous) like age/sex etc.--as I am seeing if there is a difference in views from people my age that watch the 'classic' originals ,rather than older people who saw them as they came out. Views may be different.

When I have this basic foundation I can start seeing if these foundational "Bondisms" have themselves changed/or not...
    Then I can start more threads and try and get some in depth interviews...but I really need a strong quantitative foundation.
    So anyone that will help--THANKS in ADVANCE...AG
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    As @Samuel001 said, if you post some questions here, I think many will oblige. If you're using one of those questionnaire sites, you might as well post the link and you'll get a lot of info..
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Or at least reply to e-mails when someone sends you one, willing to help...
    Thanks to all who have replied--REALLY grateful. Another tutor meeting and questionnaire will be out there. AG