"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
  • Awful story awful.

On a weird story - Alonso back to Liverpool - yes.
    Bye bye Grant Holt! Thanks for all the goals, memories, and the visions of you annoying and frustrating alleged world class players who are paid far more than you! Good luck in the future! From a very grateful Canaries fan! ^:)^

Another reason to take away the WC from Brasil and return it to a civilised country like Greenland or Iceland

Liverpool turn down offer from Arsenal for Suarez at £30m. Will be interesting if a much improved offer is accepted because if Suarez agrees to the move then it will only reinforce all his Balls**t about wanting to quit due to all the 'unfair' treatment he's received in this country.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Bye bye Grant Holt! Thanks for all the goals, memories, and the visions of you annoying and frustrating alleged world class players who are paid far more than you! Good luck in the future! From a very grateful Canaries fan! ^:)^

You've got Ricky Van Wolfswinkle now and your re-signing Kei Kamara from the MLS.
    RogueAgent wrote:

You've got Ricky Van Wolfswinkle now and your re-signing Kei Kamara from the MLS.

Looking forward to the new season, be great to see our new line up in action! We need to get off to flier and continue it like West Brom did last season. Especially considering our nightmare 4 game run in! X_X
    66-1 for Bony to be leading golscorer this season - wort a couple of quid me thinks
    So many big transfers we've signed STEVE HARPER! Our other summer transfers 37 Scotland FW George Boyd
    — England DF Curtis Davies
    — Honduras DF Maynor Figueroa
    — Scotland GK Allan McGregor
    27 Egypt MF Ahmed Elmohamady

And David Villa signs for Athletico Madrid and will wear number 9. David Villa in a training top. http://www.goolfm.net/wararka/rasmi-david-villa-oo-tijaabada-caafimaad-u-maray-kooxda-atletico-madrid-buuxiyayna-booskii-falcao-daawo-sawirrada/ There's non for some of out non-numbered players.
  • Switched on talksport and Phil Brown was on. His vanity even seeped through the radio speaker...can't stand him..

Will the arsenal fans take the rubbish arse is going to dish out in the next few weeks when those bi signings don't materlise?
    Taking it with a pinch of salt? But allegedly Celtic's Hooper wants to join the Canaries! :-bd Will be pleased if this does happen as he would be a good replacement for Holt and hopefully be a good match for Wolfswinkel! ( Love that name!). :)) And seeing as now how we are only offering 4 million instead of the 8 Million they turned down? It's there own fault being greedy now he is in the final year of his contract.
  • RikRik Southend
    Ahh fellow football fans. Glad to have found you on here. To those of you who do Fantasy Football, feel free to join my league for the new season. http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/18180/join/?autojoin-code=60725-18180
    I shall beat you all ;)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Taking it with a pinch of salt? But allegedly Celtic's Hooper wants to join the Canaries! :-bd Will be pleased if this does happen as he would be a good replacement for Holt and hopefully be a good match for Wolfswinkel! ( Love that name!). :)) And seeing as now how we are only offering 4 million instead of the 8 Million they turned down? It's there own fault being greedy now he is in the final year of his contract.

Before Wolfswinkle was big I signed him on FIFA 12 for Arsenal and I got sacked , Hoopers coming to us or QPR.
    RogueAgent wrote:

Before Wolfswinkle was big I signed him on FIFA 12 for Arsenal and I got sacked , Hoopers coming to us or QPR.

He said he wants Premier football so that rules out QPR due to him hoping for an England call up? So I guess its 50/50? But will wait to see what happens? I like Steve Bruce especially being an ex Canary. But obviously would like to see Hooper come to us! :D
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

He said he wants Premier football so that rules out QPR due to him hoping for an England call up? So I guess its 50/50? But will wait to see what happens? I like Steve Bruce especially being an ex Canary. But obviously would like to see Hooper come to us! :D

Norwich are on a shopping spree selling Holt was a mistake though but he'll come to us we have a better manager.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Norwich are on a shopping spree selling Holt was a mistake though but he'll come to us we have a better manager.

Well Holt has gone to Wigan? As for a better Manager? Will agree to disagree. Hooper will look at the squad of each team and see which fits his style to shine his best aspects?
    edited July 2013 Posts: 496
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Well Holt has gone to Wigan? As for a better Manager? Will agree to disagree. Hooper will look at the squad of each team and see which fits his style to shine his best aspects?

Your right we've lost him! :( Still got a better manager look at the stats!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

:)) It's about survival not stats. Unless you support one of the big teams. Clubs like ours need the money to survive as sadly football is all about business now.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

:)) It's about survival not stats. Unless you support one of the big teams. Clubs like ours need the money to survive as sadly football is all about business now.

Yes all about the money -cough- Monaco , QPR, Man. City , - cough- Man. Utd , Real Madrid , PSG , Chelsea , Barcelona -cough- Liverpool , Arsenal , Athletico Madrid , Juventus , Malaga. Sorry I have a really bad cough - Chris Samba - WE WILL STAY UP!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Yes all about the money -cough- Monaco , QPR, Man. City , - cough- Man. Utd , Real Madrid , PSG , Chelsea , Barcelona -cough- Liverpool , Arsenal , Athletico Madrid , Juventus , Malaga. Sorry I have a really bad cough - Chris Samba - WE WILL STAY UP!

:)) That's why I find it so thrilling when we take something off any of the big teams!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

:)) That's why I find it so thrilling when we take something off any of the big teams!

According to SSN we're signing Danny Graham on loan for a season from out near rivals Sunderland AFC.
  • Wayne Rooney has asked for a transfer.
    David Moyes has asked for it in writing.

So that's the end of that, then.
    Get in! We got Hooper from Celtic on a 3 year deal. :-bd Quite a few people i know have slated him but they said the same to me about Holt! And look at the return he gave us!

Really liking the youthful hungry side Chris Hughton is building for us! Looking forward to seeing how Hooper and Wolfswinkle play upfront together! \:D/
    Wayne Rooney has asked for a transfer.
    David Moyes has asked for it in writing.

So that's the end of that, then.

The whole Rooney thing is getting boring. I think he is angling for a new big money deal like he did only a few years back. I think Moyes should just give him a slap to show him who's the boss and put him in his place.
    What a wonderful display last night of class total football. Now looking forwad to the second leg and then the start of the new season !! :D
    Well it's getting close to the return of the Premier league and the toon are still nowhere near to signing a striker or two. I guess it'll be more of the same this season if not worse :(
    Pleased to see Gary Hooper get his shooting boots on last night against Braga! Long may that continue! Just need the Wolf to start too now! :-bd
    Finally a striker. Loic Remy although on loan. Hopefully the Gomis deal can be done soon.
  • Glad to see that the Preston fans are reverting to type again, mindless thugs.

I want clubs banned fullstop....someone is going to get killed.

My list of English nutter clubs:

Leeds
    Cardiff
    Millwall
    Preston
    Blackpool
    Bham City
    Villa
    Luis Suarez is considering legal action in a bid to resolve his dispute with Liverpool and force through an exit.

Stuff him.....