Mr KILL OR Mr Wint and Mr kidd

13»

Comments

• hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    * Mr Kil. I prefer Wint and Kidd both great silent killers of the night. - Plays spooky music- They are also great at disguising themselves.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    But what of Mr Dragon and Mr Ice - the new killers on the block?
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Dragonpol wrote:

I own the copyright on Mr. Dragon :) but you own the copyright of Mr Ice and Mr Dragonpol.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote:

I own the copyright on Mr. Dragon :) but you own the copyright of Mr Ice and Mr Dragonpol.

Oh, I see. A fine distinction there.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Wint and Kidd win, hands down. I can't see Mr. Kil providing satisfactory comic relief at my cremation.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Mr Wint & Mr Kidd murdered Mr Kil by another scorpion sting !
    Both Mr Kil and the Wint/Kit duo were to die for :p
    Wint & Kidd for me, no doubt. They're among the best henchmen in the franchise at least in terms of originality, ironically appearing in the worst of the Connery Bonds.
    I have a soft spot for Wint and Kidd. They are a lot of fun, the idea of a gay-couple-assassin-duo is rather inspired. Sounds like something the Coen Brothers would cook up and the execution is done very well in the movie. It's helped by the fact that both actors are so positively strange-looking and sounding that they provide such interesting screen presences.

Mr. Kil by comparison was weak and was essentially in the movie for the expense of a cheap joke (well there's a name to die for), though admittedly I always chuckle at it. Bond as a character is notorious for his silly one-liners and Pierce's delivery is both perfectly cocky and off-the-cuff.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I liked Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd's quirkiness and general creepiness. They were one of the few things I liked about DAF.

I'm intrigued by the notion of a similar duo being brought into modern Bond. I'm reminded of the Salamanca brothers from Breaking Bad.

twins.jpg