imagine this... the ultimate gamefor xbox or ps3

edited July 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 12,837
delete

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This can't be a serious topic. You want to play a game with hovercrafts, a place named 'Kick Ass City', and a faction led by Jay Z?
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    delete
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 121
    This is just my opinion but the ultimate James Bond sand box game would be so epic. No to JayZ tho thats dumb. Also if they did a port of Everything or Nothing to the xbox I would play it so thats a good place to start as the Bond games need a face lift as every one knows there bollocks these days imo.

You could start the sand box game at your flat in London but then May would try to shoot you as shes a double agent. Theres a fist fight then you shoot her in the gun barrel. This is to teach you the lessen not to trust any one. Then you go to your office and flirt with Moneypenny etc until M gives you your next mission. When you leave that door your sent off to danger excitement and Pussy Galore. PS There is a plot where Silva attacks London so dont worry those arent the only 2 places in London you can go. You get to choose between Bonds Bentley, and his Astin Martin DB5 and Ford Mondeo etc. Every films plot is included plus new ones I made up oh ya and you get to choose which Bond you are accept for Lazenby because they couldnt secure the rights for him.
    Christ, I must've been pissed when I wrote this.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 121
    Pissed about what @thelivingroyale. What do you make of my idea mate. Edit- where did your comment go mate. Now mine makes no sense.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Ever since the revival of these incredibly old, dead topics, I've seen your old posts and realized you were totally different then from now.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Creasy47 wrote:

Ever since the revival of these incredibly old, dead topics, I've seen your old posts and realized you were totally different then from now.

If it means anything to you @thelivingroyale, I've noticed the change. A great thing and those old posts only serve as a gentle reminder of your former self.

As for this topic needlessly being revived, chalk another one up for the great @00Hero...
    Yeah I had some pretty mad ideas when I first joined, mainly in the stories I used to post on here. I don't remember this though.

The bad grammar I blame on my old phone which I had to use to access the internet when I first signed up here.
    00Hero wrote:
    Pissed about what @thelivingroyale.

Pissed as in drunk.
    00Hero wrote:
    where did your comment go mate.

Deleted it because it was stupid.