Comments

• Always good to see the GOAT.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    The news is so daft when it comes to Sean. To Russia With Love? Is this an unreleased Connery Bond film I don't know about?! :-\"
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    How wonderful to see him! I'm sure Connery thinks the opposite, who could blame anyone for not liking the paps?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Good for him! I just hope I make it to 82!!!
    It really says something for his living legend status when just the mere act of him walking around makes the news! Usually celebs make the news when they're punching paparazzi or publicly drunk or so on.

Good to see him all the same though! :-bd

Here's a question though- is it wise for him to be alone in busy New York? There were other shots last year of him strolling around by himself as well. I mean the minute he gets noticed, isn't he liable to get bombarded by crazy fans? Maybe I'm worrying over nothing- I just found it odd
    Here's a question though- is it wise for him to be alone in busy New York?
    He'd beat the crap out of anyone that posed a threat or nuisance IMO.
    :))
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Here's a question though- is it wise for him to be alone in busy New York? There were other shots last year of him strolling around by himself as well. I mean the minute he gets noticed, isn't he liable to get bombarded by crazy fans? Maybe I'm worrying over nothing- I just found it odd

No one will try anything, because it is freaking Sean Connery!
    I know I know, 'it's Sean Connery'- it's just you know how stupid people are:

"JAMES BOND!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! GET HIM!!!!"

zombie-crowd.jpg?w=400

But admittedly I'm probably just being a grandma :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Well hopefully people would respect his well earned retirement and allow him to go around town in peace like the human being (albeit legend) he is. Though it is expecting too much of some people to be polite. Shameful the times we live in.
  • I love the glare he gives in some of those photos. I can just imagine the legend staring into the eyes of paparazzi, not giving them an inch. I think it is so stupid that they still feel the need to follow him long after he has retired. Give the man some respect. I suppose once you're Bond, you're Bond for life.
    If people would not buy the mags then the pix would stop......supply and demand.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Good to see the legend, hope he was left alone though :)
    He looks in good health.
    The thread title makes it seem like he's a yeti or something :D

It's good that he's healthy and doing well.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 4,813
    Not quite Bigfoot-- but just as hairy :D

It's good that he's healthy and doing well.

When Sean comes out for a walk, it is an event. And the great thing about him is that all the photos of his "sightings" aren't blurry and out of focus. Eat your heart out, Bigfoot.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one!
  • chrisisall wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one!

Side splitting ooooh I better put my ribs back in with all that side splitting laughing ha ha ha ha he he hilarious ha ha ha ha ha soooooofunny ha ha ha ha =)) Omg stop it stop it ha ha ha

The great man looks fab with his hand in pocket strolling down the avenues...one more film appearance please Sean? An iconic film role and the biggie has to be Star Wars...
    If only I could look that sharp when I´m that age!
    Good to see him out and about and looking well! :D
  • Good to see him out and about. He's looking well also which is good. Shame he's retired. I would love to see him do an 'evening with' like Sir Rog did last year. He's earnt his retirement though so good on him.
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Lets pray he stays safe and healthy.. Being out at that age can be a danger to yourself and others. Lets hear it for Sir Sean, the first and best JB.