Kim Jong II Dead

2»

Comments

this is insane.... but That's what years of relentless propaganda will do to people. When your face is in every classroom, on every street corner and in every home in your country, you become an idol. And people worship idols.

Heres when his father died decade or so ago, SAME scenario, he also died of a heart attack... and in this video a guy explained many died from excessive morning of his death. It's really hard to imagine for alot of countries, we have nothing to relate this to, morals aren't the same at all. I was reading about the dead of JFK people were crying in the US, but that was 30+ years ago.
    PS: Did anyone see the article on TV about Kim Jong II's successor and his fascination with Bond movies?? It was on CNN last night about a 1 minute clip about it and how he didn't like the movie Die Another Day! hahaha

If anyone finds it online, please share!
    Heres the video:
    Kim Jong Un: The 'great successor' remains an enigma.
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/19/world/asia/kim-jong-un-profile/index.html

"Kim Jong Un is said to have a fondness for James Bond and basketball star Michael Jordan."

I watched the continued story on TV. it went on to explain how he disliked Die Another Day. (that video may be on this page too, I didn't check)

Interesting - the journalist on the phone in the video, Christine Amanpour, is the same journalist who interviewed Javier Bardem when he confirmed that he would be in SKYFALL.
  • I actually thought the title of this read 'King Kong Dead' at first glance earlier today, wondered where this was heading

The Kim Jong guy above wasn't the only one who took a dislike to Die Another Day, take a number and get in line pal
    He had nuclear weapons. Therefore, he gets the #1 by default.
    tumblr_lwfnr6OWq71qzv9mho1_500.jpeg

tumblr_lwfqxwkoA31qzqua1o1_500.png
    ^ LOL =))
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited December 2011 Posts: 4,399
    he better have my order ready in 10 minutes.

EDIT** and that ladies and gentlemen was my 1,000 post..... athank you *bows* lol
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited December 2011 Posts: 858
    I just love how in that older video a communist dictator get's transported in a Lincoln, one of the most kapitalist makes of that time :))
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 1,640
    Cause of Death : watching DAD or Chuck Norris ?

They ripped off Blofelds outfit lol
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 289
    well...if the rumor that he was murder so UN could take over then that is just sick, plus NK has not invaded any nations for 52 years. I dont understand the cheering and flagging waving after his death.
    Char35t wrote:
    well...if the rumor that he was murder so UN could take over then that is just sick, plus NK has not invaded any nations for 52 years. I dont understand the cheering and flagging waving after his death.

Have you seen the state of his country ? People die of hunger there ! Then, as for not invading other nations, he certainly had attacked South Korea quite often, including this year. That guy was a sicko, as his tfather was, and as his son will probably be. Good riddance is all I can say about his death.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Char35t wrote:
    Well, they might not have invaded the South, with which they still are at war, but they did sink a South Korean warship last year, and started firing at one of the islands, killing some. Oh, and indeed, they starve their own people,and oppress the rest. But of course, he wasn't a <i> bad </i> person....

Gerard wrote:
    Well, seems like madness runs in the family for the Kims, so Jong-Un could very well turn up as crazy as his father and grandfather were. Time will tell.

Time for some Frankie Goes To Hollywood N. Korea . . . . .