What is your favourite way to watch Bond movies?

2»

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Oligarch wrote:
    A conspiracy theorist? What do you have against them? Are you one of those people that just blindly nods in agreement to what everything you're television tells you?

perhaps this article will help shed a little light on your ignorance towards others

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

Please... You've told us so often last year.

>:/
  • OligarchOligarch Banned
    Dimi what is you're favorite way to watch a Bond movie?
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    And there it is! The moment where he finally just gives up trying (and failing) to hide his identity and starts spouting his usual BS again.
    Oligarch wrote:
    oh and @thelivingroyale, its chips,not crisps honey

A bloke just called me honey. First time for everything I suppose.

Let me explain something to you, I know you're fairly stupid so I'll try to explain it simply. In America, where you live, you speak American English. Here in the UK, we speak British English (and if you want to get picky, you got the language from here so technically we're correct :P )

Chips to us, are what you yanks call "fries"
  • OligarchOligarch Banned
    So you enjoy picking on women and calling them stupid? I'll be sure to flag your last comment.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    No, I enjoy picking on you and calling you stupid. You're not even a woman, and even if you were me calling one woman stupid doesn't mean I'm calling the entire gender stupid.

And btw, repeatedly stating the fact that you're a girl just makes it even more obvious that you're not.

You've already made it painfully obvious who you are and I think my work is done, so I'll ignore you now and wait for you to get banned again.

Go ahead and flag my post, see where it gets you. I've already flagged your conspiracy theory one just to erase any doubts that you're actually a new member.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    And there it is! The moment where he finally just gives up trying (and failing) to hide his identity and starts spouting his usual BS again.
    Oligarch wrote:
    oh and @thelivingroyale, its chips,not crisps honey

A bloke just called me honey. First time for everything I suppose.

You got it easy, mate! I got "sweetie" and he told @Master_Dahark he was "sexy." :-&

Has anyone checked on @Master_Dahark in the last few hours? This is reason enough to pop yourself... X_X
  • I remember the whole theatre just sitting there watching the credits to let "The Experience of Love" play on as though some extra scenes were about to play. I stand by yelling "bullsh-t" for the GE and DAD pts' and I think most the theatre woulda agreed lol. But a death scene of a staple in the series and a scene tgat gives the finger to physics are two different things, imo. Btw it's worst when people bring their nagging kids to restaurants you gotta admit dude! Lol.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    When i had a stereo system for my TV a few years ago i used to like watching my Bond dvd's in surround sound, From Russia With Love is the best one to watch in surround sound.
  • I stand by yelling "bullsh-t" for the GE and DAD pts' and I think most the theatre woulda agreed lol. But a death scene of a staple in the series and a scene tgat gives the finger to physics are two different things, imo.

People were enjoying the film, you stand up and be a smart arse, yelling out bullsh*t to try and get a cheap laugh. People were enjoyng the film and a kid opened a bag of crisps (which is allowed btw).

I know which kid I would find more annoying and if you were fine with loudly interrupting the film when you were a kid you shouldn't have a go at the kid watching SF for doing it accidentally, serves you right imo.