The brand new guess the character

Comments

• Is it Lana Wood from Diamonds - and I can't remember her character name..

Plenty O'Toole that was it. I read through some of the clues again, and it hasn't been hitherto mentioned either. I'll have a shot at her
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Not Ms. O'Toole, but there are plenty of more possibilities left. ;)
  • 1.) An honor was bestowed that can never be given to another.

2.) You will find no dental services offered here.

3.) Boss hates loose ends.

4.) Try, try, try again if you don't at first succeed.

5.) Bond may not seem to like The Beatles, but Abbey Road is spectacular, it must be said.

6.) It is never wise to disappoint a pretty face.

The new tricks:

7.) Bond looks stylish, but he isn't dressed for the right occasion.

8.) Acknowledgement isn't easy to get around here, is it?

9.) Curiosity killed the cat

Those are the above clues from the last page to save people going back..

I've looked through the previous incorrect responses, but can't see Tiffany Caseanywhere, but think it's been mentioned ?

If it's a duplicate answer fair enough, but I say again, could it be Tiffany ?

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Not Tiffany.
  • Severine
    Sylvia Trench?
    Not Severine or Ms. Trench.
  • I was thinking about this recently, and I'm half believing the character may be someone from Thunderball ?

I'm going to say Kutze, who helped Derval on the Disco Volante. Don't ask how I arrived at that conclusion, but it's the answer I'm going with
    Thunderball, eh? Hmmm...maybe. ;)

But it isn't Kutze.
  • So you're suggesting the character is from Thunderball, or it's merely another red herring ?

I don't expect you to answer that of course, but it had to be said

Give me a little more time to work on this

It could be a red herring, or it could not be. That is for you to determine. Though, it must be noted: Thunderball was my most recent Bond watch. Ponder on that one, or don't. The choice is yours. >:)
  • Was it Largo's henchman, the one that was eaten?
  • TheBondFan means Quist..

This is awkward for me as it's been so long since a last viewing

Last attempt at this for now, and I'm going with Francois Derval, but damned if I know who this can truly be

Goodnight
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Was it Largo's henchman, the one that was eaten?

Nope.
    Aki?
    Trigger wrote:
    Aki?

Not Aki.
    The guy in TB that had plastic surgery to look like Domino's brother... I had to look up his name lol. Angelo
    Quantum07 wrote:
    The guy in TB that had plastic surgery to look like Domino's brother... I had to look up his name lol. Angelo

Nope.
  • Just need an OK on Francois Derval as it wasn't checked, but probably not that elusive name we need to find..

This is damn difficult and there can't be many characters remaining, but I'll have a shot at Aris Kristatos. One or two clues seemed to add up, but not feeling very confident it has to be said
    Just need an OK on Francois Derval as it wasn't checked, but probably not that elusive name we need to find..

This is damn difficult and there can't be many characters remaining, but I'll have a shot at Aris Kristatos. One or two clues seemed to add up, but not feeling very confident it has to be said

Not Derval or Kristatos.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Moneypeny by any chance !
  • Zao?
    Moneypenny has been said, and not Zao.
  • The hostess on Goldfinger's plane
    The hostess on Goldfinger's plane

No.
  • Shady Tree?
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Shady Tree?

Nope.
  • The old lady killed in DAF by wint and Kidd?
    TheBondFan wrote:
    The old lady killed in DAF by wint and Kidd?

No.
    Tanner?