The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• OligarchOligarch Banned
    edited January 2013 Posts: 110
    A Note to Die For

No Place to Hide

• edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    Spies Among Men

or of course:
    Men Among Spies
    007 return to Jamaica in "The undertaker wind"
    Hm..

Shadows Among Men?
    Or
    Shadows Among Spies?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Hm..

Shadows Among Men?
    Or
    Shadows Among Spies?

I like Shadows Among Spies the best, kind of as a TSWLM-type romance between Bond and an opposing agent.
    honestly I like Shadows among spies I am surprised we haven't had a title rumor for bond 24

is the sun still on holiday?
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 34
    Speaking of shadows, sun, and holidays...I wonder if 'Colonel Sun' is feasible? Not canonical but then again elements from CS have already been used in the franchise. In fact the M in jeopardy emphasis was sort of used again in Sf.
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    My title keep dissappreaing for some reason... my latest Bond 24 title IS:

Tea for two, two for tea (T42,24T for short) can have something like this as theme song:

It's got to have Judi Dench in it for it to work.
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    edited January 2013 Posts: 104
    I loving the song in this clip Christatos my chap... great drumbeat i may play it next time i working out at home... Give me energy an drive... Did you know at history Bond history the man in that clip (William gaunt... Just one of the pack now...) was on e consider to play James Bond 007?

Ok so...

The poster Gustav Graves and me are freinds in real life and we consult eacj other on rhese suggestions for Bond 24...

Tea for Two (great idea christatos)
    A Good day To Die
    Another Way Today
    The Ruby Affair
    The Priceless Jewel
    How far will You Go to Your Death

Mod edit: double post merged into one.
    Who is Gustav Graves? You mean on Mi6 boards?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Any news on when these two are going to be kicked off mods? Getting beyond tedious now.

Christartos would you like me to send you some links to websites that show naked breasts as I feel a bit sorry for you that you've clearly just hit puberty but can find nothing better to do with your time than upload videos of Penelope Keith.

Presumably also your parents don't allow you to play COD or FIFA either so you are left just to eke out an existence in your room doing this until you mum calls you down for tea. I imagine she probably still cuts it up for you or you throw a tantrum.
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    The Silva Affair
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited January 2013 Posts: 23,525
    @Pierceuhhh and @Christartos,
    Please understand the position you force yourself in by posting rubbish posters [this isn't a matter of taste, mind, but of objective observations] and highly suspicious dialogues. On several occasions you have received comments from our members, clearly stating that your contributions are not appreciated. To make the point clear, we're talking about comments, occasions and members - all in plural form. Members who mean well would instantly change their ways or at the very least ask what's troubling others so much and what can be done about it. You do nothing of the kind, however, leaving us in suspicion of either your motives or your validity as members.

To state things in simply English, either from now on you behave like good forum members or you choose to find yourselves another forum. In fact, I'd strongly recommend you manage your own forum, a safe two-man or one-man operation, rather than constantly soiling the free forum space our good hosts supply you with. Should you honestly wonder why your awful and subversive posters get removed, you definitely don't belong here I'm sorry to say.

Understand please that once we have started building a spam case against you, you will be out of here in no time. The choice is yours.
  • Since the worst of what we're supposedly being spammed with has been removed I'm not sure how to judge this entire affair. Other than what has supposedly removed I see some form of outside the box style creative effort being made if even a little nonsensical. Could just be they have problem with the English language. Not sure that deserves a banishment...
    edited January 2013 Posts: 9,117
    agent006 wrote:
    Since the worst of what we're supposedly being spammed with has been removed I'm not sure how to judge this entire affair. Other than what has supposedly removed I see some form of outside the box style creative effort being made if even a little nonsensical. Could just be they have problem with the English language. Not sure that deserves a banishment...

Are you joking? One of their suggestions was that Bond 24 be called 'Cook Break'!

Now if you are a troll suggesting that title its fine.
    If you are seriously putting that forth as a Bond film title (no matter how poor your English is) I agree banishment not the best solution - a lobotomy would be more beneficial for everyone involved.

Basically a rule of thumb I use is: if something is so insane Balje would never even say it then the poster is a troll or needs institutionalising.

• I have wondered, since the appearance of @Chriswhathisface, @GoodAlmond and @Neepong (or whatever his name was), who posted the same kind of posts/posters and where always in agreement and suspected of being the same person (on 4 different accounts, rings a bell :) ) have disappeared. Have they already been blocked? Or have they just vanished/ has the poster decided to just use his newer accounts?
  • agent006 wrote:
    Since the worst of what we're supposedly being spammed with has been removed I'm not sure how to judge this entire affair. Other than what has supposedly removed I see some form of outside the box style creative effort being made if even a little nonsensical. Could just be they have problem with the English language. Not sure that deserves a banishment...

Are you joking? One of their suggestions was that Bond 24 be called 'Cook Break'!

Now if you are a troll suggesting that title its fine.
    If you are seriously putting that forth as a Bond film title (no matter how poor your English is) I agree banishment not the best solution - a lobotomy would be more beneficial for everyone involved.

Basically a rule of thumb I use is: if something is so insane Balje would never even say it then the poster is a troll or needs institutionalising.

Personally, I'm not one for banishment unless there is an obvious attack against moderators, admin, or other members...or the questionable content is objectionable from a majority ruled morale perspective. Not just a subjective observation a few find less than stellar or up to par. As a new poster here I would hope this is a fan forum free of a 'better than thou' clique mentality...unless of course I discover it to be otherwise.

Meanwhile, I'm still withholding judgement until further aggrandizing 'spams' make it obvious what you are saying must be true. So far, calling the next Bond film 'Cook Break' is likely not the worst excuse for banishment ever posted on a 'fan forum. So far I've been impressed by the admin's sense of cool in dealing with what ever this 'suspected' troll or trolls hath wrought. I'd still like to allow it or them the benefit of the doubt for the time being...and if anything, enjoy the humor in it even if no one else does.

edited January 2013 Posts: 9,117
    agent006 wrote:
    or the questionable content is objectionable from a majority ruled morale perspective.

Hmm. The best definition of modern day freedom of speech I've ever seen. Although of course by that rationale you advocate Sun readers being allowed to string up paedos.
    agent006 wrote:
    Meanwhile, I'm still withholding judgement until further aggrandizing 'spams' make it obvious what you are saying must be true. So far, calling the next Bond film 'Cook Break' is likely not the worst excuse for banishment ever posted on a 'fan forum. So far I've been impressed by the admin's sense of cool in dealing with what ever this 'suspected' troll or trolls hath wrought. I'd still like to allow it or them the benefit of the doubt for the time being...and if anything, enjoy the humor in it even if no one else does.

Your quite right of course but there is a difference between someone doing their best but who has no aptitude coming up with titles like 'Kill Me Another Day' and someone who is just taking the p***. 'Cook Break' is the latter.
  • agent006 wrote:

Since you're new here, you missed it, but in many of the 'fan art' threads, these two posters as well as two others that are suspiciously alike, have been posting poster ranging from just piss-poor to downright offensive. Along with this they've made very illogical, weird comments including one screaming 'I'M THE JOKER, I'M THE JOKER, HEAR [sic].....WE......GO.' That's the reason many of the posters on this forum have taken a dislike to these posters and have strong suspicions they are one and the same, and a troll.

• edited January 2013 Posts: 1,661
    SHAKEN NOT STIRRED

would be a cool title. I'd love to see that title used in a future James Bond film.
    I got a grilling discussion closed down in the general forum for it seems no reason ^^

Don;t know who Balje I only know GustavGraves...poster here on the borad's
  • Shadow into Light... just off the top of my head
    Dead After Dawn
    The Columbite King
    Shadow into Light... just off the top of my head

Hmm.. how about The Shadow's Beacon.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Dead After Dawn
    The Columbite King

A beacon? Like a radio beacon right?

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Dead After Dawn
    The Columbite King

A beacon? Like a radio beacon right?

No.. like a light beacon. =D>
  • Well wouldn't that just be...... a shadow? ;)
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    Well wouldn't that just be...... a shadow? ;)

Nooooo.. The Shadow's Beacon doesn't make sense.. the "dark spot's bright light" literally doesn't make sense, but could mean something figuratively; makes it the perfect Bond title.
    m
    phalanx
    double cross
    war machine
    patriot kiss
    the darkest kill
  • I think a Bond film needs more fantasy....
  • As for Trolls...you can either let them be entertaining....or ignore them. To not ignore them and dislike them in tandem is the worst solution.