All Bonds Together - A Pictoral Record

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    How can you have everyone in an awesome tux, but not Dan? Blasphemy! >:P
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 371
    The thing that ruins that shot for me is DC's bl**dy machine gun, there's any amount of pics they could of used with Walthers or whatever, just destroys the lines of the whole thing for me.
    This one's new to me!

roger_moore_et_daniel_craig_reference.jpg
    That's the photo of Rog and Dan I referred to earlier. I think Rog is the only Bond to have been in a photo with all the other Bonds.
    Ellis wrote:
    That's the photo of Rog and Dan I referred to earlier. I think Rog is the only Bond to have been in a photo with all the other Bonds.

well? he is a fan too! ;) :))
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Sir Rog has always looked fantastic for his age!
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 4,813
    slyfox wrote:
    And this is apparently all the Bond actors morphed into ONE face!

Screenshot2012-06-06at73916AM.png

There's a new one floating around that I found today. Looks cool- although a bit chubby looking maybe? (for James Bond I mean)

oiTCZ.jpg

They must have used DAF Connery, lol

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    This picture is quite interesting, because i can see all of the elements from all actors. But i can't exactly put out what comes from which actor.
  • Having a hard time finding Dalton
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    Pierce's eyes, Craig's nose, Connery's head, Dalton's mouth, Lazenby's ears/chin, Moore's hair.

That's what I got, anyway.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 12,837
    I can see Moore and Brosnan more than anything, in that photo.
    Hopefully by years end we'll have a photo with all 6, via the big Bond get together. [-O<

And we didn't even get a photo of more than one of them.

When that thread about Connery turning down the 50th popped up, and everybody was on about him "not going to the big Bond get together", what was that? Was anything actually planned, or did people just assume they'd turn up at the SF premiere?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nothing happened or was planned. Quite gutting, really. I doubt we'll ever get another chance.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Pierce's eyes, Craig's nose, Connery's head, Dalton's mouth, Lazenby's ears/chin.

That's what I got, anyway.
    I think that the ears are Sean's, actually. The chin is definitely George's, though.

The lips are Craig for sure- but the edges of his mouth look like Dalton's. There MUST be more Dalton in there besides that....
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    The lips are Craig for sure- but the edges of his mouth look like Dalton's. There MUST be more Dalton in there besides that....

Timothy-Dalton-20702697-1-402.jpg

I'm quite certain this is the very image they used.
    I am having a hard time spotting Roger. Maybe the eyebrows, at least? You'd think so, them being a trademark of his.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:

Look at him. He IS Bond.

I wish he'd carried on into the early 90s. Give him a 3rd, 4th and 5th film. This pushes GE back to 97, but Brosnan can still have 4 films.
    I am having a hard time spotting Roger. Maybe the eyebrows, at least? You'd think so, them being a trademark of his.

I think it's the hair. Connery never had that much.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

I think it's the hair. Connery never had that much.

That may indeed be it, and it isn't in the same fashion as Sean's.
  • I think the hair is Moore's with Brosnans colour.

The black background is annoying because you can hardly see the hair.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    oiTCZ.jpg

The hair, looks to me, like a mix of GF Connery and 1970's Moore. The years look like Lazenby (they don't stick out as much as Craigs). The nose looks like Craig. The lower forehead and the eyes look like Brosnan. I can't pick out any of Dalton.
    The edges of the mouth are definitely Dalton's.
  • Is it just me or do Dalton and Benedict Cumberbatch have exactly the same smile? (sorry, unrelated)
    Played with the image a bit-- now he doesn't look so freaking fat!
    :P

582271_974063397361_330713130_n.jpg

Also gave him blue eyes, not-so-big a forehead, and made it so his ears weren't such bright beacons of light on the black background!
    Much better.
  • 93caaaaed56369b

Sir Roger gets about a bit .....
    There are some very peculiar mash ups on here! @-) :))
  • 07.jpg

Wow! This is such a great pic!
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:

Sir Timothy Dalton was born to play James Bond. He captures the look from Ian Fleming's Bond novels.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:

Sir Timothy Dalton was born to play James Bond. He captures the look from Ian Fleming's Bond novels.

Amen.