All Bonds Together - A Pictoral Record

edited May 2013 in Actors Posts: 224
Can anyone post it?

I'm thinking it's the one with Sir Roger, Timothy and Pierce. But there may be another with 4 or more of them together. I'm not sure.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    07.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    There is, i'm sure, another one with 3 Bonds but it's from the DAD premiere that has Lazenby, Moore & Dalton. I don't recall seening any pics with more than 3.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Hopefully by years end we'll have a photo with all 6, via the big Bond get together. [-O<
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    tumblr_m2kab8x8jc1rtjdbdo1_250.jpg
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 940
    And this is apparently all the Bond actors morphed into ONE face!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/celebritymorphing/5651055978/
    slyfox wrote:
    And this is apparently all the Bond actors morphed into ONE face!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/celebritymorphing/5651055978/

Yea, if they did the photoshop in 1969.. only looks like Connery and Lazenby, but a good looking chap!
    Yeah I'm also having a tough time seeing anyone past Sean and George. Awesome idea though!
    Lol actually, all the actors are different enough looking that morphing them all together might produce a...... well, rather WEIRD looking character!
  • 07.jpg

Jesus Christ Dalton in GE...I mean he still even looks the part then (sigh)

07.jpg

Jesus Christ Dalton in GE...I mean he still even looks the part then (sigh)

It's hard to believe that Rog was 68 years-old in that picture. I hope I look that good if/when I turn 68.

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I'm sure at the 30 year celebration Michael Parkinson had a photo taken with Moore, Lazenby, Brosnan and Dalton.
    Damn, as hard as I try, I just can't find more than 3 together at the same time!! I did find a couple good ones though

Bonds.jpg

Bonds2.jpg

Bonds3.jpg

Bonds4.jpg

Bonds5.jpg

Bonds6.jpg

Bonds7.jpg
  • I thought I had seen a pic with all the Bonds except Connery (and obviously Craig) from some 40th anniversary event...did I just imagine it? I can find a pic of the Queen greeting Tim, Roger, and George but not one with Brosnan in it as well...
    Hopefully by years end we'll have a photo with all 6, via the big Bond get together. [-O<

I am certainly hoping so too my friend! [-O<
    tumblr_m2kab8x8jc1rtjdbdo1_250.jpg

Nice one for posting this one DC! Never saw this one before? Great picture! :-bd
  • Here's one with four:

DSC03864.jpg
    (Brosnan, Moore, Lazenby, Dalton) I think it's from the DAD premiere. I got it from Roger's memories 'My World, My Bond'
    Here's one with four:

DSC03864.jpg
    (Brosnan, Moore, Lazenby, Dalton) I think it's from the DAD premiere. I got it from Roger's memories 'My World, My Bond'

Great picture! Don't remember Michael Parkinson being 007? ;) I believe its from James Bond A BAFTA Tribute for the 40th anniversary as i have it recorded on dvd. Cannot recall this shot though? May have to rewatch it! :D
    nice pictures, think its the perfect opportunity to get them all together now
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Bonds3.jpg

Sir Rog and Sir Sean are writing the theme song for their new movie together !!

Bonds7.jpg

haha ! Sir Rog and Sir Sean just came up with a fantastic plot for their new movie !!

They look like they get on well? Perhaps Eon should get Roger to encourage Sean to attend the celebration?!!! It really would be an iconic event to have all the 007 actors together on a chat show format, swapping funny stories.....etc. Heck they don't even have to talk Bond! Just the image of them all together would just be fantastic! PLEASE let it happen?!!! [-O<
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for the shot in all four together. I haven't seen that before.
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Is it just me, or is Sean the undisputed king of formal turtlenecks?
    Regarding 2 Bonds in one photo, there is one of Rog and Daniel, I think at a Fleming birthday celebration, shortly after Craig finished filming QOS. Daniel had his arm in a sling.
    I know Roger Moore is 6'1 and for some reason Dalton always looks smaller in the films. Seeing him next to Rog, I can see just how tall he really is. What is he ? 6'2 and Pierce also?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Bonds6.jpg

I can not unsee Sean Connery's face
  • OHMSS69 wrote:
    I know Roger Moore is 6'1 and for some reason Dalton always looks smaller in the films. Seeing him next to Rog, I can see just how tall he really is. What is he ? 6'2 and Pierce also?

Dalton is 6'0 ;)
    ^
    That's photoshopped like crazy. It looks like Pierce and George switched bodies or something, and Dan's right wrist looks broken.
    and they've put them in the wrong order too..

If you're going to present such a thing, it would be a good idea to put them in the chronological timeline of when they appeared
    and they've put them in the wrong order too..

If you're going to present such a thing, it would be a good idea to put them in the chronological timeline of when they appeared
    I agree.
    Is it me or is Craig the only one not wearing a Black Tie

all undone at the collar etc, I was just paying attention to detail maybe