The brand new guess the character

Comments

• Jill Masterson? I dunno, the Beatles comment made me think of her.
  • Stamper?
  • Bibi, from FYEO?
  • Tilly Masterson - the Beatles comment making me think of that film the try, try, try again comment her constant attempts for revenge, and the fact that she was a loose end that Goldfinger needed eliminating.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Not Goodhead, Jill or Tilly Masterson, Stamper, or Bibi.

Nice job working the clues, though mates. Especially @thepastykid's effort.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Valentin Zukovsky by any chance ?
  • Okay...George Lazenby's James Bond: try, try again to get Blofeld; honour bestowed - Bond family crest; Abbey Road - a 1969 release with a track called Her Majesty on it; Blofeld is a loose end interfering with Bond's availability to M. Not sure on the dental reference - was some of it filmed at a dental college
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Not Valentin or Laz's 007.
  • The first three:

1.) An honor was bestowed that can never be given to another.

2.) You will find no dental services offered here.

3.) Boss hates loose ends.

The fresh three:

4.) Try, try, try again if you don't at first succeed.

5.) Bond may not seem to like The Beatles, but Abbey Road is spectacular, it must be said.

6.) It is never wise to disappoint a pretty face.

Those are the clues from the last page we have to work on -

I keep thinking about the Beatles Abbey Road album, but think I should focus attention elsewhere

This is more difficult than I could of anticipated

I'll have a latest attempt at Christmas Jones
    Not Ms. Jones.
  • It's not Kerim Bey is it ?

I was looking again at the clues. Yet to be mentioned apparently
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    I find it interesting that one of the song's on the Abbey Road album is Octopus's Garden,

so I'll guess.. Gobinda?
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 135
    Wint & Kidd?

Edit: I see now that they've already been guessed... hmmm. Fields?
    Not Kerim, Gobinda or Fields.
  • I'm gonna guess Dr. No, probably wrong.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Dr. No is a...NO. ;)
  • Well I'm stumped...
  • Octopussy?
    Not Octopussy.
  • Given that Spectre are known as Octopus in the From Russia With Love video game..I'll go with Red Grant
    Given that Spectre are known as Octopus in the From Russia With Love video game..I'll go with Red Grant

Nope, and I never knew that. I haven't played the game, as I have heard it trashes the film's story, something I won't watch occur.
  • I've not played it either, but I know that one thing about it. I am stumped too.
    I like that this has proved challenging. :)
  • Last go off these clues, as it will just become wild guesses..Sir Hilary Bray
    Last go off these clues, as it will just become wild guesses..Sir Hilary Bray

Not Bray.
  • Hmmm, ABBEY ROAD came out in 1969, maybe this is a character from MAJESTY. An honor bestowed that can never be given to another... What about the woman who killed Bond's wife, Irma Bunt?
    Not Bunt, but I like how you're rationale from using the clues. ;)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Moneypeny in ohmss.
    Not Ms. Moneypenny in OHMSS (I think she has been said already anyway).
    Sorry for this lame attempt at a guess but after so many good guesses already I can only come up with Daniel Craig's Bond in Skyfall? I can't get it to fit all the clues but was just thinking Adele recorded Skyfall at Abbey Road and Daniel Craig thinks she and the song is spectacular!