Anyone Going to the Hollywood Show next weekend

edited January 2013 in News Posts: 82
The Hollywood show here in Los Angeles Ca is having a James Bond reunion autograph show next weekend. The Website http://www.hollywoodshow.com/main.php

there bond guests include:

George Lazenby
Richard Kiel
Robert Davi
Michael Madsen
Bruce Glover
Eunice Grayson
Maryam Dabo
Caroline Munro
Maud Adams
Tania Mallet
Gloria Hendry
Trina Parks
Britt Ekland
Lana Wood
Lynn Holly Johnson
Tanya Roberts
Luciana Paluzzi
Serena Scott Thomas

I am very excited to meet so many of these guest especially Lazenby,Davi,Dabo,Munro,Ekland,Kiel,Adams

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I wish... :-<
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, what a line up. If I wasn't on the complete opposite side of the States and returning to college on Thursday, I would most certainly attend.
    What a fantastic line up! Sooo jealous of that! Can see a few there i would have loved to have met!
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 82
    So i went to the Bond Reunion Convention here in los angeles yesterday . Bruce Glover and Michael Madsen were no shows but the rest were all there. Some stuff to note Robert Davi is one of the nicest celebritys i have ever met. The man is a true gentelman,respectful, and very nice. As you know Richard Kiel aka Jaws is HUGE!! his hand is like double my hands but he was a nice man aswell he thinks Javier bardem was the best villain in the entire series. I told Lazenby i would have loved to see him in Diamonds are forever.He also never heard of all the bond actors going to the oscars together(what a shame that would be amazing). Caroline munro and luciana paluzzi were both very nice also.Britt ekland looks like a fun woman and maud adams is a very classy woman.Overall I had a GREAT time and was a great memory for me.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/jdjabou/40EED04D-9C9A-427B-BF09-88C795B8B8FA-4968-000004F025320528.jpg
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for reporting back @Oddjob. If the event was as much fun as it sounds you must have had a ball.

Nice to get even more confirmation about the Oscars hoax as well.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Geor
    Oddjob wrote:
    So i went to the Bond Reunion Convention here in los angeles yesterday . Bruce Glover and Michael Madsen were no shows but the rest were all there. Some stuff to note Robert Davi is one of the nicest celebritys i have ever met. The man is a true gentelman,respectful, and very nice. As you know Richard Kiel aka Jaws is HUGE!! his hand is like double my hands but he was a nice man aswell he thinks Javier bardem was the best villain in the entire series. I told Lazenby i would have loved to see him in Diamonds are forever.He also never heard of all the bond actors going to the oscars together(what a shame that would be amazing). Caroline munro and luciana paluzzi were both very nice also.Britt ekland looks like a fun woman and maud adams is a very classy woman.Overall I had a GREAT time and was a great memory for me.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/jdjabou/40EED04D-9C9A-427B-BF09-88C795B8B8FA-4968-000004F025320528.jpg

What did George say about being in DAF?
    the usual " I taught it was over"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Oddjob wrote:

How is he in real person and how much did he talk about copulation with females on set?
  • Nice one dude love those photos...it's a pity some members here always bring threads down the base level.

I ish I could have gone but I'm about 4000 miles away.

Top report dude...I bet you GL has been told to keep quiet about the oscars, we live in hope.
    Nice one dude love those photos...it's a pity some members here always bring threads down the base level.

I ish I could have gone but I'm about 4000 miles away.

Top report dude...I bet you GL has been told to keep quiet about the oscars, we live in hope.

I'm not the pig, George is. :@)
    Oddjob wrote:

How is he in real person and how much did he talk about copulation with females on set?

His alright his a cool guy we did not chat for long(maybe 5 min) because there were a couple people in line after me we talked about the 0070 spoof that he did this year i think its pretty funny, daniel craig apparently he has not watched skyfall he said he has a copy of it but has not seen it yet. Got a cool autograph of him on a ohmss photo (the one where he is doing his pose with his gun. Overall i am pretty happy i met my first bond hopefully one day i can meet roger moore(but he RARELY comes to the usa) would love to meet sean connery but he seems like a jerk. The owners of the autograph show tried to get Timothy Dalton to come but he refused it just is not his thing he said. Also forgot to mention they REALLY tried to get Ursula Andress to come the the show but it just did not happen.

Here is my signed photo of George
    http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/jdjabou/Celebs Ive Met/Scan0006.jpg
  • Data_ThiefData_Thief Banned
    Wow sounds awesome, anyways I'm glad you had fun. but damnnn. Jaws looks ancient these days...

Robert Davi is a wonderful actor, greatly underrated in the industry. looks as if he gained a bit of weight and let himself go

note to members! - exercise is the fountain of youth *
  • Ah, now you're giving it away.. :-h
    Ah, now you're giving it away.. :-h

?
  • Data_ThiefData_Thief Banned
    Ah, now you're giving it away.. :-h

Excuse me ?
  • The 'exercise is the fountain of youth' statement

What I mean is, we had a participant here in the recent past who made a constant note of physical appearances and well - exercises. Most people will need no elaboration

It's all very well and good and no harm done though
    The 'exercise is the fountain of youth' statement

What I mean is, we had a participant here in the recent past who made a constant note of physical appearances and well - exercises. Most people will need no elaboration

It's all very well and good and no harm done though

Yeah, we all know it's him. Just waiting for moderator action.
    Oddjob wrote:

wow Looks good - can only wish for a line up like that in the UK
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 82
    My bad i guess Bruce Glover came to the show on saturday because i saw a picture of him at the show but when i went on sunday i did not see him.