The brand new guess the character

Comments

• The friendly fire makes me think of Elvis, but he did die so...

Plenty O'Toole.
    Not O'Toole.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm thinking the friendly fire could possibly just be someone who was betrayed, but didn't get killed.
    No, it was very physical.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tiffany Case?
    Not Tiffany Case.
    BUMP
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    The woman (sexy dancer) in the PTS of Goldfinger who also played Kerim's lover in FRWL before the bomb went off?
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    The woman (sexy dancer) in the PTS of Goldfinger who also played Kerim's lover in FRWL before the bomb went off?

You've got it!

Bond was bad for business.

When the bomb Bond set goes off, all the men in the bar leave.

I may have reminded you of the previous film.

She's gypsy dancing in the PTS like at the gypsy camp in FRWL.
    and
    Bonita in GF is the same actress that plays one of Bey's girls in FRWL.

I was a victim of friendly fire, it wasn't a gun, and I didn't die.

She is hit by the man that attacks Bond in the PTS of GF.

Men of espionage are definitely my type.

Her and Bond have a relationship in GF, and her character in FRWL had a relationship with Kerim Bey.

Good on you Brady! I knew you'd get it. You had some really close guesses.

Future hints would have been:

I had some time near the bay.

Alluding again to the actress characters in both GF (Bond emerges from a harbor/bay) and her character in FRWL with Kerin Bey.

I had an eye for trouble.

Bond sees his attacker in Bonita's eye in GF.

My screen time was positively shocking.

Alluding to Connery's line in the PTS of GF. I thought this one would definitely give it away.

Humbly over to you, Brady!
    Positively shocking! I thought it might be, but never thought it could be! Hats off to you, @JWESTBROOK for a very cunning round. Let me think of a character and I will come back to the thread soon enough.
  • Good show @JWESTBROOK for a good round and @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 for getting it right! Looking forward to the new round of guessing :)
    Good show @JWESTBROOK for a good round and @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 for getting it right! Looking forward to the new round of guessing :)

Thanks, I really thought I'd keep it going.. but I like that the winner was someone we can count on to keep this going. I secretly plan to steal it back a.s.a.p.
  • Damn it, did someone solve it. All the time in the world to supply answers that some of us simply can't afford

I was going to say it was (or could of been) Francisco The Fearless, at least three of the clues did make good sense

Get this moving again soon etc
    Damn it, did someone solve it. All the time in the world to supply answers that some of us simply can't afford

I was going to say it was (or could of been) Francisco The Fearless, at least three of the clues did make good sense

Get this moving again soon etc

Relax, a new round will get started as soon as @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 comes up with someone. You can't be the one running this every round - that's when it really drags on. We get fifty clues in and everyone is still puzzled.
  • I wasn't really in a rush to get back in or had a burning desire to take control again. As today hitherto would have demonstrated

Isn't 50 clues in and still puzzled a more attractive proposition than just four though. Fair enough, we'll wait for Mr Brady's return and see what he can put together
    I am surprised my ears haven't been ringing, judging by how much of a hot topic I seem to be. Allow me to craft a riddle around a character, and a next round, you will all have. ;)
  • While they're waiting, they could say why FTF was relevant to the Bond film directly before it (as suggested by one of the last clues)

As soon as I made a connection, I thought 'that could well be it', but lo and behold - It wasn't
    Alright, I don't know how long this will last (I enjoyed my Kratt riddle), but we shall see.

Our next mystery character has become hidden amongst these clues:

1.) In my line of work, hope is essential to survival.

2.) It takes an extra effort to set your sights on me.

3.) As advantageous as it is to have their power on hand, sometimes my work demands a farewell to arms.

Ladies and gentlemen, the game is afoot.
    sherlockzk0.gif
  • A long shot, but Bond in LTK?

TheBondFan wrote:
    A long shot, but Bond in LTK?
    No, but very good guess.
  • Sanchez?
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Sanchez?

No, but I see you are following the clues very well.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 40,513
    Silva?
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Bond in SF?
    Not Bond in Skyfall.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Bond in SF?
    Not Bond in Skyfall.

I edited it to Silva. Was reading over it, gave me a 'Skyfall' feeling, though I'm sure I'm wrong.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Bond in SF?
    Not Bond in Skyfall.

I edited it to Silva. Was reading over it, gave me a 'Skyfall' feeling, though I'm sure I'm wrong.

Not Silva.
  • Max Zorin.
  • Lupe?
    Max Zorin.
    Lupe?

Nope and nope.
  • A complete guess but...Blofeld?